First Land

2nd day of the Lower Water Month in 300 KC

(I don't own this image)

Irum the capital of the Armed kingdom. The Armed kingdom is a powerful country. So, Irum is a very prosperous city.

The city is home to over three million people. The total area of ​​the city is more than 100 km. Roads are paved and houses are built neatly on both sides of the road. Many magical lampposts have been installed in the city to illuminate the city at night. There are a lot of security personnel to maintain security within the city. Although the Armed Kingdom is at war with many nations, they are still prosperous. Two layers of walls were built to protect the city. The city is divided into five areas. Each area is separated by walls. The walls built to protect the city are about 30 meters high. Many people patrol the skies of the city riding Flying Beasts.

In the center of the city is a huge palace. It is a symbol of supremacy and elegance. The palace is guarded by thousands of elite soldiers. It is the most secure place in the city. All the dignitaries of the kingdom are currently gathering inside the palace. But they did not come here for any celebration. They are all saddened. The environment of the palace is currently very heavy. which usually does not exist. A shadow of unhappiness has descended on the entire place.

 A shadow of unhappiness has descended on the entire place

Jon II Armed King of the Armed Kingdom. Who is generally known as the dominant and enormous person among all.

Jon II Armed is a tough guy. But his eyes are full of tears. He is standing in front of a coffin.

A dead body in a coffin. The corpse's appearance is disfigured. The dead body is emanating foul smell and the body has started to decompose. It was very scary to see. But the king is looking at the corpse. Sadness and anger are visible in his eyes.

"Who kill him?"

King Jon II Armed shouted.

His screams shook the place.

Then Edward Hugh approached him.

He also seems to mourn.

"Your Highness, Prince left the camp with Konwersja to break E-Rantel's protective barrier. He broke through E-Rantel's protective barrier with a powerful attack, and then our troops began to attack. But he never came back. I thought he might be around. Maybe observing the battlefield. However, our soldiers were suddenly attacked by Gazef and Re-Estize_Kingdom's elite troopers while breaching E-Rantel's second wall. Then I tried to contact Prince. But when I could not contact the Prince after many attempts I ordered the army to withdraw from E-Rantel. I spread the army around to find their prince. After nearly 28 hours of searching, Mister Triston found the Prince's body. But it was too late."