Chapter 17.

*7 Months later*

Third persons POV

So Stevie Had to move back with his mom cause someone had told on him about his kidnapping , they took Matt to prison but he got bailed out by Stevie's mom , she felt very bad about what she had done to him .
"I'm sorry about all of this you have took very very care of Stevie and I-I just took you for the blame , I should have been the one in prison because I've been very bad to him and I've been just a bitch lately . I'm sorry Matt"

"It's okay , and thanks for bailing me out Stevie's mom"

"Your welcome kid"

-------------------------

Stevie hasn't seen Matt before they took him to prison .
"Come outside" Stevie's mom texted him

As soon as Stevie got that text he went outside he got on his knees and started crying they weren't depressing tears they were tears of joy .

"Hi babe" Matt told Stevie as he gave him a flower

"M-Matt , ohh my god I missed you so so much" Stevie sob on matts shoulder

"Mom thank you"

"Your welcome , and I'm sorry about everything Stevie I really am"

"It's fine , I'm just happy now that matts here"

Stevie and Matt kissed and they went inside to watch a little movie .

*Hear Iron & Wine - Such great heights while reading this*

"Stevie" Matt said

"Yea ?"

"Will you like to move in with me , a-and umm haha I don't know how to say it"

"Just say it Matt haha"

"Okay as you say , well we've been together for 2 years going into 3 and yea we haven't seen each other for 7 months and umm I just remember when we first met . Yea it wasn't what I expected but I'm kinda happy I did it cause I've never been in love with a guy like you before . I remember when we went around Hollywood and I met your friends and we went to Santa Monica . Hell it was the best day of my life and Stevie you make me the happiest person in my life you really do , I wanted to ask you If you umm ... Fuck it . Will you marry me Stevie Andrew Ontiveros"

Stevie's POV

My heart literally dropped when he said that , I'm so so happy you can't explain it .

"Y-yes I will Matthew Lee Espinosa" I said tearing up

"Matt you've made my night , I fucking love you . Our future is gonna be amazing , I can tell"

Stevie and Matt Kissed after that , Stevie's mom walked in

"I actually helped Matt stevie"
"Really !"
"Yea , I knew he made you really really happy , so I wanted him to make you happy for the rest of your life" She smiled at me
"Thank you so much mom , I love you so so much"
"Haha anytime , I just can't wait to see you get married . Wow my son is getting married already my beautiful 18 year old son, please take good care of him Matt will you ?"
"Of course Ms.Ontiveros"

~Back to Third person~

So 4 weeks later , they got married and it was the best day of their life .

"Are you ready to see what our future leads us babe ? " Matt told Stevie

"I'm so ready to see where it leads us"

The End.

HEY GUYS IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE , AND BOOK 2 IS COMING SOON ! ITS STILL GONNA BE CALLED CLAIMED ITS JUST ITS GENERATION 2 OF CLAIMED , PLUS MORE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY !!!

Claimed Generation 2 Coming soon

THANK YOU FOR READING MY LOVES !