CHAPTER THREE: THE PLAN

(told in perspective of Matthew)

As Andrometa left our tent, "Agent S" walked in with a stick, beating it against her hand.

"Alright, where is the Media base?" She yelled.

"You mean your prized pupil Andrometa hasn't told you yet?" Danny sneered. Andrometa was the only true girl that understood what Danny was going through within the team, not to mention that she had gone through two betrayals now, so I'm surprised Danny isn't worse. Danny's behavior was understandable but I gave her a look to tell her to dial it down a little. She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"No, she hasn't revealed much to us, yet, but that's nothing our special agents can't get out of her, like my favorite Agent Tony! He sure has grabbed ahold of her heart!" Agent S sneered.

I scowled then tried to cover up my frustration with a joke, "Special agents? Don't you already have enough as it is?" Agent S glared at me.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that your old friend, now known as Agent Nova will serve her purpose, and then we can, dispose of her later." That made me want to grind my teeth, she may have betrayed me but it was no excuse to let someone suffer because of their wrong doing. I tugged at my handcuffs and I was responded with a hard smack and a tightening of my handcuffs. Danny gave me the same look I had just given her earlier, and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Look, as soon as you tell us where Media base is, we'll let you go back home!" Agent S said in a sweet voice.

"Yeah? So you can just destroy it? I don't think so lady." that comment made Agent S frown.

"Fine then, CRUSTELLO. You wanna play? Let's play. Agent Nebula, come in." My face went from amused to concerned.

"This is Agent Nebula to Star leader, over."

"Initiate code HOSTAGE." Agent S smiled and began to leave the tent, "I'll leave you to wallow in your pity."

"Who do you think their taking hostage?" Draco whispered into my ear.

"I don't know, but whoever it is, we need to get out of here to rescue them! All escape plans, list them now, and go!"

"I could use my body strength to break these handcuffs open, their locks look cheap enough." Brutus suggested.

"Hmm, obviously I'm not doubting that you can break those handcuffs, because I am most certainly sure you can. But what about all the rest of us? I'm sure you could break our handcuffs but that would take to much time. We need a way to get the key, which of course is on the lovely Agent S." I said sarcastically.

"Brutus could break out of his handcuffs, then pretend he is still tied up, then when Agent S walks in, he sneak attacks her and steals the key." Danny suggested.

"Nah, I've learned in these situations, never underestimate the opponents power and strength. Even if you can over-power her, there are guards outside of the tent that will call for backup then we won't have any chance of escape." Draco reasoned.

"I have a few weapons and gadgets they forgot to check for, so we have a few of my tools for things like intricate technology and also, my detonator. If Brutus releases me first, I can help get all the handcuffs off faster." Pandal suggested.

"Alright that's a start, now we need a way to stealthily rescue our mystery friend, and get our butts out of here." I told the team.

"We should run out the front entrance and find our car that we hid out there, that way we can make a quick getaway." Draco suggested.

Then Cassandra added, "And for the rescue mission, we'll wait until their done threatening us with our mystery friend and then, we can finally knock the guards out if their in our tent and we can branch off into two teams, Draco, Matthew, and I, finding and preparing the getaway vehicle, and Danny, Pandal, and Brutus go find and rescue the prisoner, and this time, we'll have to try to keep out of sight, steal a few uniforms if we have to, everyone good with that?" We all stared at her in shock, "What? I'm a professional strategist, what did you expect?" We all laughed a bit.

"CAN WE BLOW THE ENTIRE CAMP UP?" We all just looked at Danny. "What? Pandal said he had a detonator and I'm sure they have bombs on hand..."

"Fine Danny, your on your own mission, locate and detonate." She laughed maniacally and we all just laughed along with her, and as we were laughing I thought to myself, and I'll be doing a little mission of my own!

"Ok guys, let's start by getting all our handcuffs unlocked..." Brutus smashed his handcuffs and smashed Pandal's. And they both went down the line and got all of us out of our's. Then they both sat down, and just in time too, two guards walked in with a tablet, they pressed play and we saw the storekeeper that had sold us supplies for our earlier trip being beaten by Agent S. We watched in disgust and anguish at the pain they were causing this innocent woman. Then the video was over and the guards both started laughing. I glared at them and they came up to me and started teasing me.

"Watcha gonna do? Glare at us to death?" They broke out laughing.

"Brutus, now." I growled under my breath. And with that, the two most annoying prisoner guards of all time had been knocked out cold. We continued with our plan and we started heading off to our own missions. I started to slow down. Then Cassandra noticed and slowed down with me.

"What are you doing? We have to keep going!" Cassandra told me.

I gave Cassandra a look that just said, I need to go get her. And in response she nodded and patted my shoulder, "Go get her lovebird." And with that, I took off, just imagining how amazing it would be to see Andrometa again.
TO BE CONTINUED