EPILOGUE

(told in perspective of Andrometa)
Sorry if this is a little short, I do hope you enjoy though!!

Well, I bet your all wondering where we ended up after all this. To start, after the war, nobody needed any bases, not even the Medias! So we decided to dedicate them to all the people lost in the war, making them museums of sorts. Cassandra even runs an exhibit all by herself! She faithfully comes to work every day, honoring the death of her fallen hero, Brutus. Pandal was given a job opportunity of chief technician at one of the biggest tech companies I've ever seen, and with his dog, that is now officially named Brutus in honor of his friend, helps everyone he possibly can, building technology to rebuild and help out all the families that were left homeless after the war. Danny opened a martial arts studio, and her star pupil and newly made boyfriend, Draco, has just finished his black belt, moving on to teaching the arts as well. Antonio, aka Tony, is determined to hunt down every Estrella agent left on this planet, making sure they will never come close to reigning supreme over this Earth again, or so he has told me. Zana, not having the responsibility and role of the superior officer any more, officially adopted Matthew, giving him the family that he so desperately searched for in his mission. And finally, me, well let's just say that I've gone on ten dates with that Crustello boy and he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, THAT SLACKER.
THE END FOR NOW

:)