Blaster

Jill's POV
"Are you ever gonna settle in?" Hailey asks. She just got back from work. Its been a few days. She's a construction worker. "I unpacked in the bedroom" i say. "Ok and what about the living room and the kitchen? We got most of our stuff up but not all of it. Come on Jill. I need your help. I cant do it by myself, I actually work" she says. "I know. I'm sorry. I just want to know about-" she cut me off. "Look, this is big for you. I get it but you cant just mope around" she says. "We need to find the Blasters. Their family was close with mine. Maybe they might know something" i say. "I'm pretty sure the people in that photo are dead" she says. "Maybe their descendants know something we don't though" i say standing up. "We?" She asks. "You've stuck by me through everything. I'm asking you to stick with me now" i say holding out my hand. She hesitated. "I'm in, just don't go to far. Ok?" She asks. "No promises" i say.

We went out to dinner at a sports bar. "I swear you're a carnivore" I say. "Why do you say that?" Hailey asks cutting her steak. "You had chicken for lunch and sausage for breakfast. Id like to see you eat some actual vegetables" i say biting my burger. She rolled her eyes. Her eyes got caught on the Tv behind me. "You may want to look at that" she says pointing up with her knife. I turned around and saw the news on the screen. Its a guy that robbed a bank. Apparently again by the title on the screen. "I don't get it" i say. "His name" Hailey says. I looked back at the screen and found his name. "I don't think you want to find the Blasters after all" Hailey says eating her steak. His name is Alastor Blaster. I looked him up. He has almost every power. "He's a Tublo." I say. "Aren't those the moon aliens?" Hailey asks. I nod. "Why would he be evil?" I ask. "People change Jill. Its been years. He isn't the same type of Blaster that knew your family" Hailey says. "I guess so" i say. Well there goes that.

Alastor's POV
I flew to the scrap yard. I pulled a lever and my hatch opened. I went underground to my lair. "Finally, you're back! Did you get the money?" Echo asks. The girl jumps on the table and crouches down smiling like a crazy person. I huffed. "Of course I did. You live up to your name Psycho" i say throwing her the bag of money. She jumped at it and tumbled onto the floor. I transformed out of my costume. "My name is Echo. My stage name is Psycho" she says standing up. The woman standing across from me is tall. She has long blonde hair with pink dog ears and a tail. She has elastic power. She can stretch in very strange ways. What's even more strange is that she can only stretch her ears and her tail. "Yes Echo. We know" Zane says. A tall man with short black spiky hair and pointy black ears walked up behind me. My hair is black but its a little longer in the front. "Well sorry if I actually want to keep my identity a secret" Echo says throwing the bag to Zane. He tossed it to the side with his magic. He has the power of darkness and he's part bat. He doesn't fly unless he has too though. These two are my partners. We are NOT friends. We don't have friends. We're villains. We take what we want and no one gets in our way. My parents gave me up when I was born. They didn't want me. Echo works at a zoo during the day. I'm not sure why she does but whatever. We don't actually know where Zane came from. He doesn't talk about his past and any attempt to get him to talk results in severe pain. We all met by chance, we saved each other by accident and since then we've had each others backs. If one of us ever needed help, we would help them even though we aren't friends.

Hailey's POV
I finally got a truck. I love it. I hope I don't crash it like I did last time. "Hey Hailey! I know you have your plans but can I get a ride home? My car broke down and my brother needs me home" Dain says walking up to me. Dain is one of my coworkers. "Yeah of course, come on" i say.

I came home late. I was surprised to see lights still on. I walked into the living room. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Unpacking. Why are you home so late?" She asks. "I had to drive one of my coworkers home" i say. "Oh ok" she says. "Why don't you take a break and sleep? You look like you need it" i say. "Yeah, I'm gonna shower first though" she says. "Did something happen while I was gone?" I ask. She stopped. "You went back in the basement again didn't you?" I ask. "I wanted to find more" she whines. "And what did you find?" I ask. "A costume" she says. "What?" I ask. "I found a red hero costume. The label at the bottom said Paws" she says. "And what did you find out?" I ask. "She started all of it. That guy with the white hair was named Charlie. I think they were friends. Oh! I put your name in the access code so you can open the hatch now. That's where I found all the other names and boy was there a lot" she says. I rolled my eyes. "Well thank you for putting my name in but we should get some sleep" i say. "Right ok" she says going into the room. This girl is insane but yet here I am living with her.