Lights Out

Theos POV
Bliss and I held out our hands and they glowed gold. We can feel his anger. Its painful and without the other Muses its hard to take on. Bliss and I shook in pain. The Fates grabbed onto us and the pain lessened. "Thank you" Bliss says. We still have our eyes closed. "He's very angry. Its mostly towards Echo and Alastor but then its towards the rest of you" i say. "He is mad about something else though" Bliss says. "What is it?" Cosmo asks. "This doesn't make sense" i say. "What?" Auto asks. "We can see his memories. We've never been able to before" Bliss says. "Your powers are mixing with ours" Avery says. The Fates went silent for a moment. "Tell them everything" Leah says. "It hurts" Bliss says. Lux touched my shoulder and the pain lessened. "Ok um, he looks like he's probably a teenager, maybe 13 or 14?" I say. "He's scared of something. He's in his room. Wait theres someone in his house. No theres multiple people" Bliss says. "He used his powers to hide himself from the people. The people left and he's leaving his room. He's going to his parents room. " i say. Bliss and I gasped and opened our eyes. "How do you look at that!" I yell at Clover. "We see everything. Its our job. Its why being a Fate is such a burden" she says. "I regret calling you wimps when we were kids" i say. Bliss is shaking. "I hate to say it but theres more" Avery says. "I dont know if we can" Bliss says. "Please girls. We need to know" Hailey says. We hesitated but put our hands back out and closed our eyes. "His parents were brutally murdered to say the least" i say. "Fear and sadness ran through his body but those feelings were overturned by anger" Bliss says. "Wait what?" I ask. "It all went black. Oh shit he sent out a darkness wave" Bliss says. "He's flying really fast. He's looking for the people that did it. Wait he found them." I say. "No. No what is he doing" Bliss started freaking out. "He tortured them with the darkness and then killed them, thats when he became Blackout" i say. We opened our eyes. Bliss looks like hell. Leah held her. "Hey calm down, you did good. Thank you" Leah says. Clover put her hand on my shoulder and I jumped. "Are you ok?" She asks. "I dont know" i say. She kissed my cheek and I smiled. "What about his sister?" Reaper asks. "Dont tell me theres more" i say. "The arrows on earth 32 said he had a sister" Reaper says. "He does" The Fates said in unison. "What happened to her?" Alastor asks. Clover looked at me. "Please no" i say. "Dont worry. Its no where near as bad" she says. I sighed and went back into position. I closed my eyes. "He has no memory of her. I dont think he knows she exists. Let me find her." I say. There was a short silence. "Her parents threw her out when she was born. They didnt want a girl" i say. "Where is she now?" Reaper asks. Clover let go of me so I can feel her emotions. "She seems happy. Just a normal li- wait" i say. "What? No, why wait?" Hailey asks. I dropped my hand. "Hailey do you have a sister?" I ask. "An adopted one yes" she says. "Your sister is Zanes sister" i say. She froze. "Holy shit" she says. "Where is your sister?" Electro asks. Jill and Hailey looked at each other with dead expressions. "North Dakota" they sighed. "You really dont like your home state" Auto says. "You have no idea" Jill says. "We have to find your sister. Maybe she can talk to Zane" Cosmo says. "Alright. We'll go back and find her" Hailey says.

Haileys POV
Jill and I fell through the portal. We detransformed. I sighed. "I cant believe we're back" i say. "It feels weird" Jill says. "Yeah" i say. We walked around. "I guess its strange because we used to know this place so well and now its like we're seeing it for the first time" she says. "Its our home Jill. All our memories are here. Thats why it feels weird" i say.

We're at my sisters work. "So, your sister works at an airport?" Jill asks. "No. This is a runway. Not an airport" i say. "Runways are connected to airports" Jill says. "Not this one" i say. "So is this why I never met your sister before?" She asks. "Yeah" i say. "So where are we?" She asks. "We are at the training grounds for Griffin Flyers" i say. "Your sister is a professional Griffin Flyer?" She asks. "Yeah" i groan. Griffin Flyers are like race car drivers except on Griffins and in the sky. On que six giant Griffins flew in. We stood to the side as they landed. "Good job guys. Thats it for today" the leader said. "Jace!" I yell. She came over on her Griffin and hopped off. She took off her helmet. I was met with a tall woman with long black hair and grey eyes. "Well Ill be. You came back" she says. "We need your help" i say. "Why are you so serious right now?" She asks. "Did you know about your brother?" I ask. Her smile faded. I laughed. "You lied to me. No, i dont know anything about my family. Thats what you said!" I say. "Im sorry. I didnt exactly wanna tell you that my parents threw me out and my brother became a murderer" she says. "You lied to me, my entire life" i say. "No, just half. I was hoping when you went to Florida that you wouldn't figure it out but" she paused and then looked at me confused. "How did you figure it out?" She asks. "We're super heros Jace. We need your help to get your brother" i say. "I should've known. Well I dont think Ill be much help" she says. "Whys that?" Jill asks. "Because my brother doesnt know I exist, and im not part bat" she says. "You're not?" I ask. She shook her head. "No, i have dark powers though" she says. "Come with us Jace. We really need you" i say. She sighed and looked down. "Alright, fine" she says.