Bat Boy

Zanes POV
Im stuck in sky traffic. I groaned. "Fucking sky taxis. They're so slow" i say. "Tell me about it" i hear. I looked in the lane next to me. I was met with a demon. Purple horns, tail, and wings with short brown hair and dark blue eyes. "Damn taxi drivers think they can get away with going under the speed limit" he says. "Yeah" i say. He observed me. "Dont bats have tails?" He asks. I tensed. "Yeah" i say. He chuckled. "Let me guess. Its in your pants?" He asks. "That is something you dont need to know" i say. "Yeah, because you know Im right. Is your tail is to short to stick out of a hole Bat Boy?" He asks. I got mad. "Who do you think you are?" I snap. "Im Reaper. Nice to mee you Bat Boy" he says. "My name is Zane" i growl. "Bat Boy suits you better" he says. "Does it now?" I ask. "Yeah. Im sure Ill be seeing you around" he says as his lane flys in a different direction. That was weird. My lane dove down and broke off into the city. I landed and went to the scrap yard and went back to the lair.

I put on my jacket. I tied my bandana around my face and put on my mask. I flipped up my hood and pushed my wings through the holes in the back. "Oh, you're going out again? Thats fast. You usually wait awhile" Echo says. "Bullying the heros is fun but I have a real job to do tonight" i say walking out. "Have fun" Echo says.

I flew around at lightning speed. The power of darkness lets you levitate things, travel super fast, make people go blind and a few other things. Im looking for that Reaper dude. Flying fast with my bat wings is very dangerous because they're so thin and they could rip but Im always careful with my wings. I maintain my speed to make sure they dont rip. I heard a gust of wind and looked over. A purple streak flew straight past me and I stopped. The streak turned around and came at me. It knocked into me and we came crashing down to the street. I couldn't let someone see me so I picked him up and flew straight up. Its Reaper. He smirked at me. I flew him into some random building. We crashed through the glass and into some office building. It wasnt open and no one was here. I smashed him into the floor. He groaned. My eyes went fully black and my hands glowed black. "Say bye bye demon. You're going right back to hell" i growl. I can make my voice ten times deeper so no one notices my voice change. He chuckled. "Its gonna take more than that to kill me. Bat Boy" he says. My eyes went back to normal as I was shocked. He chuckled. "That bandana and your mask dont fool me" he says. "What do you want?" I ask in my deep voice. "Thats one sexy ass voice you have there" he smirks. He wrapped his tail around my leg. My voice went back to normal and I pulled down my bandana. "Are you trying to seduce me?" I ask. "That depends. Is it working?" He asks putting his hands behind his head. "You do know Im a torturer" i say. "Sexual torture? Sounds fun" he says. "The cops will be here soon" i say. "Thats ok." He says. He drew a small circle in the air with his finger and a purple glow surrounded us. The entire circle turned purple and we fell through. "Woah!" I say. I landed ontop of him. "Already cutting off my breath I see" he says. I looked around. "Are we in your house?" I ask. "Im a demon of the royal guard. I have a few extra powers" he says. "You wanted this to happen. Didnt you?" I ask. "And you're horny enough to let it happen" he says. I groaned and kissed him. He pushed off my hood off and gripped at my hair as we started making out. This will be interesting.

Echos POV
I woke up and started making breakfast. Alastor came out looking tired as usual. "Think fast!" I say throwing a pancake at his face. He caught it and brought the syrup to him with his magic. "Hey Batty! Come get breakfast! Remember, early bird gets the worm. Late bat gets nothing!" I yell. Alastor swallowed his pancake. "Ill go get him" he says. I set aside two pancakes. If he doesn't come out to get them then he wont get them ever. Im gonna eat them all. "He's not back" Alastor says. I spun around. "NO WAY! If he got caught, Im gonna laugh my-" i got cut off when the door opened. Zane came in very slowly and as the door shut I noticed his appearance. He looks like he saw a ghost. His ears are relaxed and his wings are drooping down. He's slouching. "You good?" Alastor asks biting a pancake. I slapped his hand. "No more for you" i say. "You made like 70" he says. "Its 30 and they're for me. Not you" i say. He rolled his eyes. "Dude seriously are you good?" Alastor asks walking to Zane. "I just got laid" he says. "What?" I laughed. "Yeah by that demon guy. He knows my identity. Im screwed" he says. "Literally" i say. "Yeah, anyway Im gonna go take a nap" he says slowly walking to his room. "Your ass hurt?" I ask. "No, something else down there feels weird" he says. "When was the last time you got laid?" Alastor asked. He stopped. "Like, 9th grade" he says. "Haha! Bro even Im better than that. Last time I had sex was junior year and she was sexy as fuck!" I say. "Good for you. I still beat all of you. I got laid in senior year" Alastor says. "Oh shut up" i say.

Reapers POV
I laid back on my couch. My door opened. "Hi boss" i say. Lux walked up to me. Shes the queen of hell. "You had fun" she says. "Oh yeah. He was much bigger than I thought he would be. It was awesome" i say. "You're planting the seeds of destruction. Its good" she says. "He can plant his seed anyti-" i started but she growled at me. "You still havent told me what this master plan the fates have is" i say. "Because you arent allowed to know. I dont even know the plan. They just tell me what to tell you because they dont like talking to anyone other than me" she says. "Yeah because you're related" i roll my eyes. She sighed. "Yeah so deal with it" she says. The demon side of the Flare family has faded. Lux is just a god with blue fire hair. "Dont get all Hades. Unless you have something else to tell me, please leave my house" i say. "Ill be back" she says leaving. "I know" i say after the door closes.