Welcome to Hell

Skylars POV
It took me weeks to call her her. She invited me down to hell. I said yes because I didnt know what to do. So now im in hell. "So what exactly are we doing?" I ask. "Um, well, I have some work to do but it shouldn't take long so, whatever you want to do, we can" she says. "Well you're helpful" i say sarcastically with a smirk. "Im the queen. Im busy. What do you want from me?" She asks. My wolf yearned inside me and I just gripped my stomach. "I want to spend time with you" i say. I can feel the wolf growling at me right now. "Do you want to come with me? I have a meeting with the fates but I guess you could sit aside if you wanted too" she says. "Sure. Who are the fates?" I ask. "The living representation of Life and Death" she says as we start walking.

We're still walking. I very slowly intertwined our hands. She secured her grip on my hand but acted like nothing had happened. "So, why dont you have a pack?" She asks. "We dont stay in packs anymore" i say. She stopped and faced me. "You cant lie to a God" she says. "Ok well" i sighed. "Its not a total lie. We dont stay in the giant packs that we used too. We all know each other but we live separate lives. My pack was filled with some very bad people. So I just left. Electro only found me because I went to the wrong hotel room." I say. "So, you're a rogue" she says. "I guess so. I cant feel the connection to my pack anymore so, that would make sense" i say. We kept walking. "Where are you from?" She asks. "Canton Ohio" i say. "There it is" she says. "Shut up" i say. "You lived in the worst city that there is in that state" she says. "Yeah I know" i say looking down. She looked at me. "How could such a place create such an angel?" She asks. I looked up at her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Come on" she says.

"Ok so, sit here. The fates dont like anyone to hear them. Ill be back in a moment" Lux says. "Ok" i say. She walked through a door and closed it. I can still hear them. Probably because of my wolf ears. "Hey, sorry Im-" Lux got cut off. "Late" the fates said. "Really?" Lux asks. "Yes" they all say. "What do you have for me now?" Lux asks. "Question, youve been doing everything we tell you" one of them says. "Not a question but ok" Lux says. "Would you do it if we told you to break up with Skylar?" The girl asked. My eyes widened. "What!? No!" Lux says. I breathed out. "Good answer" another girl said. "Why would you even suggest that? Shes cute and sweet and I really like her" Lux says. I put my hand over my mouth to contain my smile. "We know" the fates said in unison. "I KNOW YOU KNOW!" Lux yells. I heard fire crackling and then it went away. I stopped listening when a door behind me opened. "Electro?" I ask. "Skylar, what are you doing here?" She asks. "I could ask you the same thing" i say standing up. Lux opened the door and I turned to face her. "Oh shit" she says. The fates laughed. "Dont worry. It was bound to happen eventually" one of them says. "Oh thats rich coming from you. Ms future teller" Lux says. The girl smiled. "Whats happening right now?" I ask. "Well um, Skylar, meet my girlfriend Avery, and her sisters Clover and Leah" Electro says. I raised an eyebrow. "Is this where youve been sneaking off too?" I ask. She nods. "You should really tell your cousins or at least Cosmo" i say. "Oh and your so innocent" she says. "This is the first time Ive been here" i say. "Yeah and I still dont get why" Electro says. "Because shes my, um, my uh" i looked at Lux for help. "Im her girlfriend" Lux says. I smiled. "Your mate... is the queen of hell" Electro says putting pieces together. "Yeah" i say smiling. "Ok then" she says.

"Hey Lux?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks looking at her clipboard. "Could you help me?" I ask. She glanced up for a second. "With what?" She asks. "I need to find a demon" i say. She froze. I raised an eyebrow. "Or do you have something to tell me?" I ask crossing my arms. She slowly put the clipboard down. She stared at me like she was afraid to tell me. "Ok" she says. "What are you not telling me Lux?" I ask. She sighed. "Promise you wont be mad" she says. I raised both my eyebrows. "Ok well, the Fates have been watching you all ever since Jill and Hailey arrived" she says. "What?" I ask shocked. "I know it sounds bad. The fates say that you all are gonna be the ones that bring heros back to Florida so they recruited me to help you" she says. "Help us how?" I ask. She hesitated. "Lux?" I ask. "I sent Reaper to Zane" she says. I went stiff. "Please dont be mad" she says. "Mad doesn't cover it" i say. She walked towards me. I backed up. "Skylar" she said. "No Lux! This is bad!" I say. "I know but when the Fates tell me to do something I have to do it. They have more power than I do" she says. It hit me. "Why were you in the forest?" I ask. "What?" She asks. "When we met. Why were you there?" I ask. She looked sad. "Skylar-" she says. I backed up again. "You knew" i say. "No i didnt! They told me to go to the forest but i didnt know why. I swear" she says. I ran my fingers through my hair. I dont know what to believe. "Skylar before you storm out or say anything, just know that I never faked anything with you. I really do care about you Skylar" she says. I looked at her. I took a deep breath. I hugged her. She was hesitant but hugged back. "I love you" i say. "I love you too" she says. We pulled away from each other. "Reaper isnt gonna hurt you. He's not on anyones side. He has been making Zane more and more mad though." She says. "Why would you make him do that?" I ask. "I didnt. I told him to keep an eye on him and then he fucked him" she says. "I didnt need to know that" i say. "I think your friends need to meet the fates" she says.