Final Attack

Pyros POV
I woke up and it was pitch black. I jumped up and reached around. I thought I was dead until I smacked Hailey in the face. "Hey! Babe, whats going on?" She asks sitting up. I felt around for her and held onto her tightly. "Why is it so dark?" She asks. "I dont know but i dont like it" i say. She reached for her night stand and grabbed her phone. She turned it on and the light filled the room. "Ah! Its bright" i say. "Im sorry. Im a light mode user" she says. "Its 8 in the morning. Come on" she says using her flash light. I held her hand and she leaded us out. Its pitch black outside. I knocked on Autos door. After a few minutes she came out with a flash light. "Whats going on?" She asks. "We dont know" i say. Everyone came out of their rooms. "Why is it so dark?" Cosmo asks. "Blackouts made his move" Jace says. The lights came back on, and few places in the city lit back up too. Jill came in. "I turned on the magic generator. Alastor and Dain are trying to restore power to the rest of the city" she says. "Do you know what happened?" I ask. "The power is cut all around the city and for some reason, its still night time" Jill says. "Not some reason. Zane did this. The power of darkness can cut out all light if you use enough power. That isnt the night sky. Thats a darkness cloud. Its covering all of Orlando" Jace says. "But how would Zane have enough power for that?" Electro asked. Echo took a deep breath and rested her hand on the table. "Babe?" Cosmo asks. "He has those vats of cytosine. The most powerful spells require a strong power source." Echo says. We went silent. "We have to strike now" Auto says. "Skylar call Lux. Jill, get Alastor and Dain back here now. Arrows, lets head down to the jets" Cosmo says.

Reapers POV
Alastor and Dain restored power to the city but the darkness cloud is still above us. "So why might he listen to you?" Jace asks. "I love him. I know he has feelings for me too" i say. "I didnt think demons did love" she says. I laughed. "We didnt used too" i say. "If we can get through to him, im sure youll make a great couple" she says. "Thanks" i say.

We flew out and waited for him. "Blackout! Show yourself! We're waiting!" Alastor yells. "You have a lot of nerve" Zane growled. We looked around but I only saw a blur. He's in his shadow form. "So do you. I didnt think you'd take it out on the whole city" Alastor says. "I didnt think you'd betray me. Yet here we are. I guess I should have known you'd give in to your hero instincts. Thats probably the only good thing to come out of that demons mouth" Zane growled. Alastor looked at me shocked. "You knew?" He asks. Zane blasted me from behind and I went flying. "Arrows! Now!" I yell into my watch, trying to get my wings under control. The jets came around the corner and started shooting at Zane. "Not much of a fair fight" Zane said. "You dont like to play fair!" I say coming around and punching him. "You're right. So lets even the odds" he says. An explosion went off in the distance. "What was that?" Wildfire asks. Alastor gasped. "The prison. With the prisoners loose, that means-" Alastor says. "Havoc will spread throughout the city" Zane finished his sentence."Seriously? Thats so extra bro. Was not necessary!" Skaylar says. "Take care of Blackout. We'll handle the prisoners" Electro said. The jets took off towards the prison.

Electros POV
"Skylar come in" i say. "Whats up" he says. "Im gonna need help with this guy" i say. "Im coming" he says. I followed this one prisoner and tried to drop in on him but he lifted his hand and a vine shot out of the ground and wrapped around my jet. "Skylar!" I yelled into my watch. A blast broke the vine and I swerved back into the sky. Skylar dropped down and grabbed the prisoner with a claw. "Auto, did you put that in?" I ask. "Yeah. Came in useful huh?" She says. "No kidding" i say.

Autos POV
I drifted off and found something on my radar. "What the fuck?" I asked myself. "Hey guys? I found a really big energy signal. It looks like some sort of ware house" i say. "Hold on Auto, we're on our way" Cosmo says.

Cosmo and Pyro flew in and circled the building with me. "What is that place?" Pyro asks. "I dont know" i say. "Girls!" Alastor called in. "What?" We asked. "That energy signal is the same as the cytosine signal. That must be where Blackout cast the spell. You have to destroy it" he says. "Ok thanks Alastor" i say. "How do you expect to destroy that?" Cosmo asks. I looked in front of me at Pyros jet. "With a bomb" i say. "Are you serious?" She asks. "Pyro, land by the warehouse. You have to blow it up" i say. "Really?" Pyro said surprised. "Come on Pyro! I know you can do this" i say. She hesitated. "Ok" she says. Pyro and I went down to land. Cosmo took off. We ran in and found the vats of cytosine. "Woah" i say. "Here, i can turn the computers into bombs. I need you to put one across the warehouse though" she says. "Are you sure thatll do it?" I ask. "Trust me Auto. Itll do it. As long as I pack enough explosives" she says. "Do you just carry gun powerd on you at all times?" I ask. "Yeah I got detained at the airport" she says. "When?" I ask. "When we had that trip in highschool that you refused to go on" she says. "Oh yeah" i say. "Here" she handed me the bomb. "Its activated. Run" she says. I ran across the warehouse, planted the bomb, and ran. I turned into my dog form and met up with Pyro in her dog form as we ran out of the warehouse.

Jaces POV
Another explosion went off and the darkness cloud dissapeared. "Theres more where that came from" Zane says. He threw a bright green shard at Alastor. Alastor caught it before it impaled him but then dropped it. He clutched his hand in pain as his veins turned green. He lowered onto the nearest building. Wildfire and Static Current ran to him. Lux and Dain flew to them. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Im the only one that can heal him" she says. "Zane you have to stop this" i say. "Why should I? They all left me! Everything great in my life was taken from me!" He yells. "Dont you see Zane? You still have great things in your life. We're not fighting you because you're evil. We're fighting you because we're trying to save you. They are your friends, and Im your sister" i say. He looked soft for a moment and then clenched his fists and fired at me. I flew off just in time. Im glad im on my griffin instead of just powers because I would be a gonner.

Reapers POV
He went to fire again but I stopped him. "You have to stop Zane!" I yell holding his shoulders. "You're better than this. You're sweet and kind and amazing and your sister is right. You have a lot Zane. And even before you had all of them, you had me. You'll always have me." I say. "Why dont you just give up on me like everyone else?" he asks. "They havent given up on you because you're their friend. Echo and Alastor are doing this for you. I haven't given up on you because I love you Zane" i say. He softened. "Come with me Zane. You can be happy" i say. He hesitated but then hugged me. "I love you too" he says. "Come on babe. You can be the black arrow" i say. "Do I have too?" He asks. "Yes" i say. He smiled.

"Are you ok Alastor?" Zane asks. "Im fine. You put up a good fight" he says. They hugged. "No kidding. Rounding up those prisoners was not easy" Echo says walking up. Zane hugged her. "Sorry. Did you catch them all?" He asks. "Most of them. If you wanna be a real arrow, you can help us catch the last few" she says. "Of course" he says. "So, you're my brother" Hailey says. "I guess so" Zane said. "Im so glad we moved here" Jill says. "Yeah I think we all are" Auto says hugging her from behind. We laughed.