A Fight in the Dark

Haileys POV
There was an alert that Blackout had come out tonight. We cant find him though. "So you two are the ones that Alastor and Psycho told me about. You're less intimidating in person" he says. We turned around. We're on top of a building. "Blackout" Wildfire says. "You two have made quite the names for yourselves. Too bad you'll be dead soon" he says. "And what makes you think that you can kill us?" Wildfire asks. "I never said it would be me" he says. I heard wind behind me and spun around. I blocked Alastors blast with my stick and it reflected off my stick back at him. "Classy. Very Classy. Ill give you that" i say. Alastor launched at me. Blackout launched at Wildfire. "Wheres Psycho?" I ask. "She doesn't do night shifts. Shes a morning person" Alastor says blasting me. I fell but got back up. I ran at Alastor and kicked him but he ducked under my leg and grabbed my other one, tackling me to the ground. He went to punch me with his magic and I closed my eyes. When i opened them i was standing and out of his grasp. "How did you do that?" Wildfire asks. "I dont know but we can talk about it later" i say kicking Alastor. He groaned and got up. I zapped him with my stick and he fell off the building. I looked over and Wildfire had been thrown off the building by Blackout.

Meanwhile
Jills POV
Static just teleported. That was weird. I cant see Blackout. He's a blur. Every time I slash my sticks at him I miss because he's not really there. He ran straight into me and lifted me up by my waist. He spun around and threw me off the building. I screamed. Alastor flew into me and pinned me against the wall of the next building. I groaned in pain. "Who are you? You came out of nowhere and I want to know!" He yells. I laughed. "You want the truth? Im your cousin" i say. "Thats impossible" he says. "You're right. Technically Im like your 3rd or 4th cousin but still" i say. He looked at me confused. "Theres no way" he says shocked. "You ever heard of a woman named Briar?" I ask. He dropped me in shock. I pulled out my sticks and slammed them into the wall before i fell anymore. I just hung there. I heard him fly away and yell for Blackout to follow him. "Static!" I yell. There was no response. I looked up and grabbed onto the window ledge of the building I was hanging on. I climbed into it and took my sticks back. I gasped at what I saw. Two people on the building with Static tied up and wiggling. They looked at me and I saw it. "Arrows?" I ask. One of them pointed at me. I was confused until I heard growling. I turned around. They weren't pointing at me. It was the wolf behind me. I cant move. Im on a window ledge. It growled at me through the glass and then jumped through and shattered the window. I was tackled off the ledge. The wolf changed into a person and grabbed me. They shot their grappling hook up and we took off upward. We landed on the building and the person took my sticks. They had Statics stick too. "What the fuck! Who are you?" I ask. "We're The Arrows. Who are you?" A girl asks. "We're heros. We were trying to stop them! Where have you been for the past few months?" I ask. "Uh recruiting new members. As you can see I only have two" she says. I looked around. The girl in the middle was the only one with a new color. "Cosmo" i say. They pulled back their arrows. "How do you know my name?" She asks. "I know your sisters" i say. She lowered her arrows and sighed. "Untie her. Give them the sticks. Come with us" Cosmo says. I hugged Static. "Are we really gonna follow them?" She whispers. "Yeah" i say.

We follwed them into an alleyway. One of them went between two dumpsters and then dissapeared. Static and I looked at each other confused but followed. We were teleported to a hallway and just kept following Cosmo. They walked into a big room. Cosmo turned on the lights. "Welcome to Arrows HQ. And welcome to the Live room" she says. My jaw dropped. "I thought Paws was exaggerating about this place in her notes" i say looking around. "You know about Paws?" Cosmo asks. "Yeah Im related to her" i say still looking around. "Wait so you know where her headquarters are?!" She asks. "Yeah we live there" i say still not paying attention. "Wildfire. You cant just tell them everything" Static says. "Oh sorry. Where are my manners? Im Cosmo" she says taking off her hood and her mask. "You're human?" I ask. "Yeah, all my sisters and I were adopted" she says. "Oh" i say. The others took off their hoods and masks. "This is Electro my cousin, and Skylar our friend" Cosmo says. "So what are your colors exactly?" I ask. "Im Gray" Cosmo says. "Im Aqua" Skylar says. "Im White" Electro says. "I dont mean to be rude but um, can I ask about your gender?" Static says to Skylar. I elbowed her. "What?" Static asks. Skylar laughed. "Its fine. Im genderfluid. I wear a different color bracelet to show my gender in the moment" they said holding up their wrist. "Im guessing blue is boy, red is girl, and yellow is non-binary?" Static says. They nodded. The yellow one is in the front. Skylar has short brown hair and yellow eyes. Electro has long black hair and blue eyes. Cosmo has long blonde hair and purple eyes. "I like your eyes" i say. "Thanks, so how do you know my sisters?" Cosmo asks. We went to the balcony and threw our sticks in the air. We were detransformed and the sticks flew away. We walked back to them. "Im Jill and this is Hailey" i say. "Im dating Pyro" Hailey says. Cosmo was shocked. "And I have a crush on Auto" i say. She blinked a few times. "What happened to your costumes?" She asks. We looked at each other and laughed.