Dain and the Demon

Haileys POV
"Hey, can I take your car?" Jill asks. "I have to go to work Jill" i say. "Cant you have your friend drive you? Wasn't his name David or something" she says. "Its Dain and why do you need the car?" I ask. "Im taking Auto to get ice cream" she says. "Wow. Gelato gets ice cream. How cute" i say. "Shut up" she says. "Ill call Dain" i say.

He said he would pick me up. He said his friend was in the car with him so I had to sit in the back. He pulled up and I got in the car. "Thanks Dain" i say. "No problem. This is Reaper" he says. His friend lifted his hand to wave. I cant see his head. "I like your name" i say. "Thanks" he turned around to look at me. I was shocked. He's a demon. "Wow" i say. He laughed. "Dont worry, thats the normal reaction" he says. He has purple horns and tail with short brown hair. He sat back against his seat. Dain dropped him off and then we drove to work. "Anyone special?" I ask with a smirk. He laughed. "No, he's just a friend. Just because we're both gay doesn't mean we're dating" he says. "Uh huh" i say. "Seriously! What if I asked you if you were dating Jill?" He asks. "Youve met my girlfriend" i say. "Yeah but would it make you uncomfortable if I did ask?" He asks. "Yeah i guess. Alright Ill believe you this time" i say. We parked and he gripped his head. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, just a bad headache. Come on" he says getting out of the car. He's been having a lot of headaches lately. Its weird.

Reapers POV
I got a call.
"You found her" she says
"That girl was her?" I ask.
"Yeah, remember-" i cut her off
"I remember boss. Dont worry. The fates wont be disappointed" i say
"Good. Dont fuck up. You know what happens if you do" she says
"Dont go all Hades on me boss. Trust me, no one will be disappointed" i say

Dains POV
Im home now. I gripped my head again. I looked down at my hands. They turned black for a moment and went back to normal. I banged my hands on my dresser and looked up at my mirror. My eyes were pitch black. They glitched for a moment and went back to normal. "Stop it!" I yell. I sat down. "I cant show them who I am! Im a monster" i say to myself. My whole body glitched and I fell back onto my bed. I breathed out. "I hate my life" i say.

Jills POV
"Evening patrol is so boring" Static says. "Yeah I know" i say with a yawn. "So hows things with red?" She asks. We cant say peoples real names. "We're enjoying each others company. I wish I could say we were more than friends" i say. "What! You're way more than friends" she says. "Yeah but we havent announced it, and I dont think she wants too. I dont think she wants to be my girlfriend" i say. "Girls!" Cosmo yelled. We turned. The arrows are on the next building over looking away from us. "What is it?" Static asks. "Look" Electro points. A glitching thing was walking towards us. "What the hell is that thing?" Auto says. I squinted. As it got closer the arrows pulled back their bows. "Wait!" I jumped down in front of the arrows. "Wildfire move. We got this" Skylar says. "No Aqua. They arent a thing. They're a person" i say turning back to the glitching thing. They stopped at the end of the building and I jumped down to them. "You're a glitchen" i say. It glitched even more and formed a dog like creature. My eyes widened. He's part metal. "You. You're a Matrix" i say. He said something in his language. "What?" I ask. He kept talking. "I dont know what you need" i say. He turned into an actual dog and started barking at me. "Um" i say. "He needs help" Auto says. I turned to look at her and then at him. Auto and Pyro jumped down. "What happened?" Pyro asks. He barked a bit. "You cant transform back into your human form?" Pyro says. "Something is wrong with your programming?" Auto says. "Of course! You're part tech. You must have a bug" i say. "Come with us, we'll help you" Static says. Static spun her stick around and opened a portal. Me, Static, Pyro, Auto and the glitchen grabbed her stick jumped through.

I clicked at the computer that apparently started the Matrix family. "There has to be something here" i say. The glitchen dropped himself ontop of the keyboard and he was transported into the computer. We all just stared at it for a moment while the entire screen turned blue and a giant loading symbol popped up. "I dont wanna ask" Auto says. The screen went back to normal and the glitchen shot back out of the computer and onto the floor looking fine. All four of his feet are metal and his ears and tail are too. "Are you ok?" I ask. He nods. He transformed into his human form. "Thank you. Im sorry i had to come to you like that. I didnt know who to go too" he says. Statics jaw is on the floor. "You're a Matrix?" I ask. He nods. "How did you know?" He asks. I picked up a photo of the Matrix family and handed it to him. He sighed. "Are we related?" He asks. "I think so" i say. "Dain?" Static asks. "Well there goes our identities. Good job Hailey" i say. Dain looked at Static shocked. "Hailey? Wait that would make you-" he looked at me. "Jill. Thats Auto and Pyro" i say. They dropped their hoods. "Damn" he says. "Well this is awkward" Pyro says. "Maybe not. I heard that my family had a record of helping yours. Maybe I can keep that record alive. I mean, you're my friends anyway" he says. "That would be cool. Every hero needs a computer guy right?" Hailey asks. "Yep. Looks like you have yourselves a computer guy" Dain says. We high-fived.