Sisters

Jills POV
"So i dont get it. You were the wolf that jumped me but yet you're not a mutant. At least you dont look like one" i say. Skylar sipped her water bottle and kept looking at her phone. "Im a werewolf" she says casually. "Oh" i say shocked. Shes wearing the red bracelet in front now. She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Thats not a common answer" i say. "We're a dying species" she says. "Is that why you dont have a pack?" I ask. She looked at me weird. "What kind of stereotype shit are you talking about? Most werewolves dont live in packs. They haven't for centuries. And before you ask, I'm a Beta" she says. "Ok Ill shut up now" i say walking away.

"Hey Cosmo?" Hailey asks. "Whats up?" She asks. "Why havent you talked to your sisters? Or at least your mom? They miss you" Hailey says. Cosmo sighed. "My uncle Hydro told me the story of the arrows and my mom said that it was just a story but I didnt believe it. When i tried to prove to them that The Arrows were real, they didn't believe me" she says. "None of them?" I ask. "Well Electro did but shes not my sister" she says. "I can understand Auto but Pyro?" I ask. "What? Oh hell no. Pyro was the one that believed it was a kid story. Auto believed me" she says. "What!?" Hailey and I say. "Yeah. Auto thought it was awesome but when I told her I was gonna leave to find new members she backed out and I left" she says. "She didnt want to leave?" I ask. She nods. Hailey and I looked at each other. "You need to find them. You need to talk to them. Your sisters arent the same people you knew when you left" i say. Cosmo looked concerned. She nodded. She took off her arrows and her jacket and went to leave. "You're not gonna change?" I ask. "I dont have any other clothes. Plus im just wearing jeans and a tee-shirt. That jacket is what makes me an arrow" she says. I looked at the jacket and then at her. "I guess you're right" i say. "Ill be back girls! Can you take me to them?" Cosmo asks. We nod. "Bye!" Electro and Skylar said. We left.

Cosmos POV
Im nervous. Hailey and Jill dropped me off. They told me to keep their identities secret and I will. I knocked on the door. A tall woman with long black hair, black ears and a tail answered. Shes wearing a grey shirt and black ripped jeans that have a lanyard hanging out of the back pocket. She leaned against the doorframe looking at her phone. "Can I help you?" She asks not looking at me. "Finally hit puberty I see" i say. She hesitated and looked up at me. She stood up off the doorframe. "Cosmo" she says shocked. "Can i come in?" I ask. She just stared at me confused and shocked and stepped aside. I walked in and went to the living room. "I know this looks bad" i say. "Bad doesn't cover it" Auto says. I looked down. "You think you can just come back and act like everything is normal after you left us! After you left me" she says. She looked down. "Auto I'm sorry" i say. Pyro walked in from the hallway and stopped. She smiled at me. She went into her dog form and ran at me and jumped on me. Her tail is wagging. "You're back!" She says happily. "Hi Pyro" i say. She changed back and hugged me. "Cosmo?" Mom asks. I turned around. "Hi mom" i say. She hugged me. "I missed you" she says. "I missed you too mom" i say. Auto left the room. I followed her.

"Auto" i say. "Fuck off" she says. "Ok I deserve that but come on" i say. "Why?" She asks. I stopped. "Why what?" I ask. "Why did you come back? I know it wasnt for me and I know it wasnt for our family. So why did you come back?" She asks. "The Arrows are back" i say. She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Auto, whats wrong? You used to love the arrows" i say. "Yeah but then they took you away" she says. "Is that what this is about? You're mad that I left. I asked you to come with me" i say. "And I said no. I made the right choice. You were gonna leave Pyro behind like shes just some piece of trash. Shes better than that. Yeah shes a little slow but shes strong and she deserved better. Im sorry you're upset I didnt go with you. Im sorry that my family is more important to me than being a superhero" she says. "You stayed for Pyro" i say. "Yeah and we dont need you. We dont need any heros. Pyro and I can do fine by ourselves. We dont need you" she says. "I never said you did" i say. "What do you want from me?" She asks. I held out my hand. "I want my sister back" i say. "Is that what you want? Too bad Im not your sister" she says. She slammed her door. I stood there in shock. "I hate seeing her like that" Pyro says. I turned around. "Shes changed a lot" she says. "So have you. You look amazing" i say. She smiled. "Is that really why you left? For the arrows?" She asks. "Yes but I didnt have any intention on leaving you. I didnt even think about it. Im so sorry that I left you Pyro and I will never live it down" i say. "Its ok. I forgive you" she says hugging me. "Do you wanna catch up?" I ask. She nods. We went to her room.

"Your girlfriend sounds nice" i say as if I havent met her. "She is" she says smiling at her hands. "Have you two?" I ask. "What! No! I mean- not yet" she blushes. "Oh wow. You wanna fuck her?" I tease. "Stop it" she says. We laughed. "What about you? Are you seeing anyone?" She asks. I shook my head. "No ones caught my eye. Plus Ive been busy with the arrows" i say. "Have you met Wildfire and Static Current?" She asks. "Yes" i say. "They got me out of a fire. Well technically Auto saved me but then I passed out and they took us to the hospital" she says. "Im here now Pyro. I promise Ill keep you safe" i say. She smiled. "That said. Now that you know the arrows are real, do you wanna be one?" I ask. She looked shocked. "Please! It would be so cool to work with my sister. I wanted to ask Auto too but I dont think she likes me right now" i say. "Yeah that might take awhile" she says. "So?" I ask. "I would love too" she says. "Awesome. You get to see Electro" i say. "Electro is an arrow?" She asks. I nodded. "Awesome. Can i pick my color?" She asks. "Any color you want" i say. "I wanna be orange" she says. "Then you are the new orange arrow" i say. She smiled and hugged me. "I missed you Cosmo" she says. "I missed you too Pyro" i say.