Date and Mate

Jills POV
I walked into the garage. Auto slid out from under a car. "Look who it is" she says standing up. She wiped her hands with a rag and walked to me. "Hello to you too" i say. "Whats up babe?" She asks. "Haileys gonna be with Pyro tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" I ask. She smirked at me. "And what exactly are we going to do?" She asks leaning on the car behind her. "Uh-" i got mesmerized. Shes so hot covered in grease with her fur all rigidity and her arms crossed. She cleared her throat. "Babe? My eyes are up here" she says. I looked up at her and blushed. "Right um" i stuttered and scratched the back of my neck. She laughed and pulled me by my waist into her. "Ill come over when work ends alright?" She says. "Ok" i say. She kissed me and then rubbed some grease on my nose.

"Hailey!" I yell. "What?" She asks. I ran into the basement. We agreed that we would go into separate rooms. Im upstairs and shes in the basement so we both have master bedrooms. "I did something I never thought I would do" i say face planting onto her bed. She calmly put her phone down and sat up with her legs crossed. "What did you do?" She asks. "Stop acting like that. Its weird" i say standing back up. I sat down on the edge of her bed. "Seriously what did you do?" She asks. "I invited Auto over while you're with Pyro" i say. She laughed. "Have fun" she says. "No Hailey, Im scared" i say. "Why?" She asks. "Im a virgin and I may have implied-" she cut me off. "Did you tell her that you're a virgin?" She asks. "No! Are you insane? I dont want her to laugh at me for being the 23 year old virgin!" I say. "Well you're the one who decided to wait and I quote "until you were ready" she says. "Yeah I remember" i say. "So are you ready?" She asks. "I think so. I really like Auto and I want to do it but I dont know" i say. "Talk to Auto, Jill. If she really loves you and you're really ready, than she'll put in the effort to make it special for you" she says. I hesitated and looked over at Hailey. "You sound like my mom" i say. "I knew you would say that" she says. I giggled. "Just talk to her ok?" She asks. "Ok, thanks Hails" i say. "No problem" she says.

Skylars POV
"Im gonna kick your ass" Cosmo says. "Doubt it" Echo says. They're on the couch playing video games. Hailey is in Pyros room and Auto is at Jills. I walked into Electros room. Shes reading. "Whats up?" She asks. "Im bored" i groan. "The couples getting you down?" She asks. "How'd you know?" I ask. "Cause I know how you're feeling. You're not bored. You're lonely. Have you gotten any closer to your mate yet?" She asks. "No. You ask that like I know what Im looking for" i say. She shrugs. "Maybe you should go for a walk. Clear your head" she says. "I guess" i say.

I shifted and went for a run in the woods behind HQ. As I was running I stopped suddenly. I looked up and around. I know I heard something. A shiver went down my spine and my fur tingled. My heart rate sped up and a scent came into my nose. It smells like... smoke? Its a sweet smoky scent. I dont why I followed it but I did. I dont have control over myself. My wolf is taking me to it. I cant pull back.

Luxs POV
"Damn Fates. How do they get off with telling me what to do?" I say aloud. I stepped on a stick and tripped. I sighed and got up. "Go out in the woods they said. It's important they said. Dear Zeus, I'm their queen. Why am I taking orders?" I say aloud. The woods were silent. Silent and dark. I put my hair ablaze and kept walking. I stopped and sat down on a log. "I know you can hear me Fates! Hate me if you want but Im only waiting here for 15 more minutes" i say. I heard a rustling in the leaves around me. I looked around confused. A giant wolf jumped out of the bushes and stared at me. I stood up and backed up. "What in hell" i say. The wolf just stared at me. Aggressively at first but then their eyes softened. A whoosh of magic flowed around the wolf and revealed a person. "Sorry. I lost control" they say. I just stared at them confused and shocked. Ive never met a werewolf in person. "Well that explains the smoke smell." They say. "What?" I ask. "Your hair is uh-" they say. "Huh? Oh right yeah." I say. I turned off the fire. "I like your hair. Thats a cool color" they say. "Thanks" i say. Theres a moment of silence. "This is awkward" i say. They nod. "Im Skylar" they say. "Im Lux" i say. "Do you know how to get out of here?" They ask. "Uh, i think so" i say. We started walking. This is weird. I dont know if they are what the Fates wanted me to find or what but Im going with it.

We walked out of the forest. "What is that?" I ask. "Something I need to tell my friends about" they say. "Ok well you do that, im gonna go" i say. "Wait!" They say. I turned to them. "I- uh-" they stuttered. I sighed and realized what the Fates had done. I handed them a paper with my number. "Call me" i say. Im their mate.

Autos POV
"Why are you acting weird?" I ask. "I need to tell you something" Jill says. I raised an eyebrow. She fiddled with her hands. "Im a virgin" she says slowly. I blinked a few times. "I know" i say. "You do?" She asks. "Im not stupid. You have this glow of innocence babe. I can tell" i say. She blushed and looked down. I lifted her face with my hand. "I dont mind" i say. "I feel weird" she says. "Ill wait for you Jill. We dont have to do anything" i say. "But I want too" she says. I smiled. "Ok?" I ask. "Im scared" she says. "I promise I wont hurt you babe. Ill be gentle" i say. "Ok" she says quietly. I can see how embarrassed she is right now. "Come on" i say. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We laid down. "Are you sure about this?" I ask. "Yeah" she says.