idea, chapter 11

sauce/anime - sasaki to miyano (i have ran out of funny photos so uh take my favs)

"Hm, I think that would work. But what about her line of work?" The Traveler asked while looking over at Ayato.

"I'll cover for her. After all, she doesn't have very many duties that should take up my time." He rubbed his temple, perplexed. He was aware that that was only him bluffing, and Ayaka's matters are usually trifling and take quite a while. But he needed a way to help contribute in some way.

Thoma gritted his teeth. He didn't want Ayato to be troubled or his level of distress only to be increased by such a situation. And I'm sure Ayaka would've wanted only the same for him. Even if it was just one day free of such stress. He clicks his tongue, troubled. Seeking for possibilities to help for him to attend. Until he thought of a plan that might work.

"Traveler, if you could, could you possibly commission the Yashiro Commision on their behalf? I'm that would be more suitable and plausible rather than going out into the streets asking people to attend for you. I also think it'd be way easier this way." Thoma looked at the Traveler, clearly adament on having them commision them.

The Traveler looked at him, confused. "It seems he's really dead set on having Ayato attend probably, but doesn't the Yashiro Commision only take commisions placed within Inazuma. But they do organize festivals and such which correlates with the idea of a wedding, but the festivals held are only placed with the Inazuma reigon. Plus, usually people employed within the commission are deployed in helping in commissions..." 

The Traveler's thought was endless. There was a lot of things that contradict the idea of asking them. But as soon as they were going to speak up to this idea, they heard the voice of a woman approaching. 

"Ah, Traveler! And brother, Thoma, and Yoimiya. Hello! How are you all?" Ayaka smiled warmly at the crowd, while Ayato's heart melts. Seeing his sister smile was an always a sense of serotonin for him.

"Hello, Ayaka. I'm doing alright, I'm actually looking for someone to attend as bodyguards for this wedding I am attending in Mondstadt. And Ayato suggested to have you help assist alongside Thoma on February 28th. I'd like to hear your thoughts."

"The 28th..." Ayaka wondered off, trying to remember her schedule. Thoma approached her though, interrupting her thoughts. He whispered, "Ayaka, please help have Ayato attend. This would help as a way of a stress reliever for him. It would require maybe some physical toll depending on the events that take place, but I really think having him come along with me would be a good idea." He whispered in her ear, as she could hear how desperate he really was to have Ayato come along.

She thought of the idea and agreed along with Thoma. She whispered back, "of course, I'll see if I can help!" She nodded her head optimistically in response and was ready to deliver her answer to the Traveler. 

"Sorry, Traveler, but I'm going to be busy. But, if anything, could I send my brother instead?" 

Ayato looked over to her, confused as to why she rejected. While only the Traveler expression only read "for real?" It was obvious they were irritated. After all, siblings could be similar. 

"Ayaka! I want you to go, I'll be busy on that day. I can't have you deal with my line of work. It's too much for you, and it isn't your responsibility." Ayato said frantically, upset over the fact he doesn't want his little sister to be troubled or put under the amount of stress he suffers through. 

"I knew you weren't going to be opposed, brother." She sadly sighed, "Here! Let's make a deal. I know I shouldn't object to your kindness, but...please hear me out." 

She looked in Ayato's eyes, trying to make him listen. Ayato looked at her, stressed. "Here's the deal. I'll take over for the amount of time you'll be gone, okay? And I'll have someone within the commission help me with the work, so you don't have to be concerned about me becoming overwhelmed with work! So, please, attend for me." She closed her eyes, hoping for her beg to reach him. 

Thoma bit his lip. He was scared. He looked over to Yoimiya, still confused as to what was happening in the first time. He chuckled lowly, but slowly the anxiety rushed back to him. 

"I..." Ayato spoke up. And everyone's head bobbed up.