Into the lake

I traveled to the lake kingdom first, so in my story, it is visited at first.

The next morning, the Odyssey landed near a lakeshore, and the temperature was more comfortable now.

"We've arrived at the lake kingdom! It is where the famous Lochlady dress is made." Toad said, scrolling through the map.

"What is a 'Lochlady dress'?" Peach asked, "It seems nicer than my dress now."

When they were talking, a Lochlady approached them, "Travellers, you need to help us! A big monster stole our famous Lochlady dress, and a tall rabbit with overalls occupied our sightseeing platform!" She pointed to the airship flying in circles there.

"I am chasing that monster, and don't worry, I will drive that airship away."

"Before that, let me give you something." The Lochlady took out a swimsuit, "You don't want to get your dress wet."

It was a dress with pink tops and a split dress with power moons patterns.

Peach went to change and the Lochlady waved goodbye, "Be safe and good luck!"

Peach hurried to the sightseeing platform and saw the broodals holding the Lochlady dress, "You are too late. We have got the dress according to our boss's order. But our boss told us that his wedding shouldn't be interrupted, so I am here to stop you." 

One broodal jumped down onto the platform and started throwing his spiked hat at Peach.

"His disadvantage is his head! Try to jump on his head!" Tiara came to life and said.

"But he is so tall. I can't jump on him using the normal means."

Tiara threw herself at the spiked hats and revealed spin platforms, "You can jump on this platform! It can boost your jump, and next, you just aim and jump on his head!"

Peach jumped on the platform and started spinning, while the broodal lost his focus by looking around.

After several rounds of spinning, Peach jumped on his head.

"I feel a little sick from those spinning."

"Don't give up, you have to beat him."

Peach finally beat him after thousands of rounds of spinning, and instantly started throwing up.

"It's really nauseating, urgh." Peach groaned.

"Now let's go back to the Odyssey and rest, okay?"

After collecting the multi-moon, its power teleported Peach and tiara back into the Odyssey, and they found a gift box with a letter from the Lochlady.

"Thank you so much for saving our kingdom. Here's a little gift for you: our water plaza doom. It can shine in the sunlight and we made it especially for you.

Also, after you have time. Could you please go to the clothes store in the water plaza? Thanks.

--The Lochladies."

The Toads were standing outside, welcoming Peach when Captain Toad found Peach a little pale and wobbly.

"What's wrong with our Princess?" He asked, seemingly worried.

"She got a little sick from twirling while fighting the broodal today. She needs rest."

"Okay. I will cook today. Princess, what do you want to eat?"

Suddenly, another Lochlady approached, "I am inviting you to our dinner today. I am so sorry about making our hero sick. It's our fault."

"No, it's okay. It's actually the monster's fault." Peach said, "See you then."

"Okay. See all of you in the evening!"

"I bet you haven't seen the bed in the Odyssey," Tiara said, leading her to a hat bed.

"Are you sure it is a bed?" Peach asked with uncertainty.

"Yes. It is the bed we rest on, and I have a power moon blanket for you. Have a good sleep, Princess. Also, where is Luigi?"

"I am here," Luigi said, putting down his switch.

"Luigi, you should have played fewer games. You know the Princess is sick?" Captain Toad said, crossing his arms.

"Oh no."

"You need to look after her, then we will eat dinner with the Lochladies."

"I hope they made lots of spaghetti."

"If you don't look after her well, they will not give you spaghetti."

Peach opened her eyes and saw Toad, Luigi, and Tiara looking at her worriedly.

"Princess, are you feeling better now?" Luigi asked.

"A little." Peach tried to stand up but wobbled.

Luigi supported her, "It seems you need to stop to have a rest."

"But Mario..."

"Your health comes first. Let's go back to the cascade kingdom and take a good rest, okay? I will go and see the lochladies."

Later, Luigi came back with a shiny, sleeveless white dress with a bridal veil, "This is the gift the lochladies want to give you. They said it is a copy they made because the other one was taken away by that monster."

The lochladies were standing there, waving and shouting, "Goodbye, our hero. I wish you recover soon!"

Cascade kingdom may have been the most epic kingdom ever in Odyssey, so I would like to travel back to it whenever.