Battle hat to hat

The battle plot has a little imagination

They were on the way to the metro kingdom when they suddenly heard familiar laughter.

"It doesn't look right."

They came to the deck and saw an airship next to them, with Bowser standing on it in a stunning suit, and Mario next to him in a shiny, white dress, with a wedding bouquet with Bowser's gold emblem on it. Peach also saw a number of wedding things on the airship, including the binding band around Mario's waist.

Peach has worn the dress herself when she was kidnapped, but she has never seen Mario in such a dress, and it stunned her for a while.

Mario's short gloves are replaced by long ones, and his chest was waxed, with a big, blue jewelry resting there, as well as a white, silky necklace on his neck. The dress is shining in the sun, and Cappy, being forced to transform into a tiara was staring at the real Tiara worriedly.

"Coming to the festival, right? But I don't think you can make it past my territory."

"Bowser, now give Mario back."

"Crashing the wedding, Peach?"

"Mario can't marry you, or how the mushroom kingdom will become?"

"See this, Peach."

Peach saw her boyfriend being locked inside a super ring around his waist, and he was in a dress.

"Peach! Get me out of this! This is suffocating me!" Mario shouted and reached out to her.

Before she could react, Bowser pulled him up and left him struggling in the band.

"You will kill him in this way. Now release him."

"So Peach, before our battle, I want you to compare both: either me marrying Mario and we don't disturb each other from now on..."

"If you marry him, how about my kingdom?"

"You still have Luigi, and if you let me capture him, I will not do bad deeds in your kingdom anymore."

"It's a no, and you must give Mario back."

"That's your own choice, Princess."

Bowser threw his hat at Peach, and two boxing gloves came out, hoping to knock Peach down the clouds. However, Peach captured the hat and started punching Bowser.

"Peach! You would pay for this, and I mean it." Bowser shouted, with him trying to block the attack.

Bowser started breathing fire at Peach, but Peach avoided all of them. Then, he produced several purple, fake hats to throw at Peach, but Peach destroyed them.

Eventually, Bowser's energy was almost all lost from the big fight and as a last resort, he swung his tail with fire. However, Peach dodged it, and with a final hit, Peach heavily sent Bowser back onto his airship.

Peach was still happy thinking that she would reunite with Mario soon, and she didn't realize Bowser getting up when suddenly a cannonball burst beside her.

"What happened?" Peach quickly ran for the Odyssey and attempted to get it to fly up, but a cannonball still hit the airship, causing the group and the Odyssey to come crashing down the clouds, leaving Mario looking at her worriedly, and Bowser laughing, "Pesky Princess, you will never rescue him and this is what you get for disobeying me."

Not so well-written since I am bad at depicting boss fights :(