Back to the waterfalls

Photo from IGN.

I went back to the cascade kingdom halfway during the game since it is so epic in not only the scene but also the music.

Another day later, the group parked the Odyssey back on a little platform near the stone bridge.

"We are back!" Toad said, "We are planning on staying a few days here."

The group saw several bonnetors running a crazy cap store, "Things are much different when we arrive. How about we go to the mountaintop and camp there?"

"It would be great," Peach said, starting to climb onto the top of the mountain.

Meanwhile in the Bowser kingdom...

Bowser was showing all kinds of clothes he could find to Mario, but the answer was always a "no".

Mario stood up and sighed, "I am not gay, so why do you want me in a dress? Can I wear a tux as you do?"

"No. The bride needs to wear a dress."

"But why can't you wear a dress?"

"Junior would show my photo to everyone in the koopa kingdom, and my minions will laugh at me. Last time in Super Mario 64, you call 'so long gay Bowser', remember?"

"Yes."

"That kid has shown the recording to everyone, and told everyone that I am gay."

"But I was saying king-a Bowser."

"Also, in color splash, I wanted a colored shell to impress Junior, and you painted my shell at last, but Junior only laughed at me saying I am gay."

"So why you kidnapped me today?"

"Junior doesn't want Peach anymore, he said Peach is not independent, and she doesn't suit me when I suggest me and Peach marry."

Mario put on the wedding dress, and Bowser was stunned for a second.

Mario started laughing, "It seems you are gay now."

"Hey, don't do this to the Koopa king, or bad things may happen."

"You are fond of me, right? Also, what are you gonna do? Do you still remember how Peach beat you in Super Princess Peach last time?"

Bowser lifted Mario up in the air holding one of his arms.

Yeah, like this

"Put me down!" Mario laughed

"You are so cute, and now let's go to bed."

Back to the waterfalls

Peach and tiara were looking at the starry sky at night at the top of the mountain when Luigi arrived, with a red-haired koopa.

"Junior! Why are you here? Did your father go without you?" Peach looked surprised.

"He left me in the lake kingdom after robbing that lochlady dress as an exchange, and the lochladies sent me back here. But I do have to tell you something though: Bowser seems to be quite happy staying with Mario, and I think it's better if you befriend the koopa kingdom instead of fighting him."

"Really? How?"

"The sphyrix told me that Bowser was playing with Mario in his castle, and they went to bed together. They both look happy."

"We will head back to our journey tomorrow, and I need to catch up to his wedding and tell him about this."

Yeah, a bad chapter telling how Bowser starts to fall in love with Mario. So long gay Bowser!