16. Epilogue

San pushed Jongho back down onto the bed, kissing him and tugging gently at the soldier's red and black hair. Jongho moaned as San put his body weight on top of him, straddling him and moving their lips together in such a dizzying way.

A whimper left San as Jongho's hands caressed the bare skin of the youngers back. San kissed Jongho addictively, focusing on kissing Jongho's upper lip before moving to his lower lip, pulling it between his teeth before angling his head and deepening his kiss again.

"Oh..San...." Jongho breathed as San kissed his way along his jaw. San couldn't get enough.

It had been weeks since Wooyoung had returned. Weeks since the last time they had been in bed together like this. Albeit in somebody else's bed and under very different circumstances, but San never forgot how it felt to kiss Jongho.

That feeling had been burned into his lips, his hair, his skin. Everyday he craved feeling the rough calloused hands of the soldier on his body.

And today was the first day they had to themselves.

Back in Jongho's home, it took barely seconds for them to fall into each other, heated kisses leaving them both gasping and breathless.

As for Jongho....fuck.

Never had he ever felt this. Literal hundreds of years of virginity, never a single kiss or touch in all that time had led to this moment. His skin had never felt the touch of lips and tongue in such a way. He was so sensitive to San's touch. His head spun as San kissed and sucked on his neck, gasping as San's hands squeezed his ribs.

"Saan..." his moans got drowed out by the soft pair of lips encasing his in another deep sensual kiss. It wasn't fast or desperate, it was slow, thoughtful movements that spun his head. The grace of tongue against his lips before he opened his mouth, moaning as San's tongue pushed in deeply. Dragging across the roof of his mouth, tangling with his own tongue, before pushing deeper almost to this throat.

Jongho felt dizzy as San fucked his tongue into his mouth.

This level of dominance from San wasn't new. After everyone had settled to reconcile, and after all the pain San had felt vanished, a new level of confidence had overcome him.

He had himself initiated the friendship between him and Wooyoung. He was on Jongho's level of intimidation and wit in social circumstances.

Often times he found himself speechless as San said or did something he had been about to say or do in that moment.

They were one mind.

And Jongho had become...soft. Only in front of San. After centuries of being in charge and in control, of being the dominance of the Legion and the city, he found himself comforted by being small around the younger. San never judged. He cooed often at Jongho's poutiness, and gladly took the lead with a single puppy eyed glance from the older.

And it was only showing even more in bed.

San showered him with affection. The never ending kisses along his lips, neck, and chest. The way his hands went from tugging his hair, eliciting sweet moans from Jongho, to running along his toned chest and abdomen, almost as if worshipping his body.

"Ah..." San squeezed his ass, pulling Jongho's hips upwards into his own.

"God San..."

"Mmmmh...want you..." San moaned into Jongho's ear, hands slipping into the olders pants to grope at his flesh.

As San kissed his lips again, Jongho, remembered a moment.

In the palace, with all of them, the whole crew. Wooyoung, San, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Mingi, Yunho, and himself. While Seonghwa was trying to explain everything to Jimin and Namjoon, San had squeezed his ass. It had been the first time San had been bold and confident, and only foreshadowed everything to come.

"Mmm...wanna fuck you..." Jongho gasped at the feeling of a finger tracing his entrance. "...or be fucked by you...I don't mind. You decide." San's lips now kissed his ear, pulling his earlobe with his teeth and sucking on the flesh.

"I wanna top you." Jongho barely managed to say, his whole body shaking with adrenaline as San's finger gently pushed in.

San chuckled breathlessly into his neck.

"You really think you can do that my love?" San licked a stripe down his neck.

With San's finger pushing in and out shallowly and his lips marking his neck, he doubted himself.

"M-maybe not....ah" San's finger pushed deeper, touching places that had never been touched before. Jongho was squirming beneath San, already feeling a burning sensation deep in his groin.

With a shaky hand he pushed into San's trackpants to stroke him. It had San moan into his neck and thrust into his hand.

When San added a second finger, Jongho already felt like he was going to burst. He moaned, grinding back into San's fingers.

"I-I feel...-"

"Let it go baby, come for me..." San's words were all it took.

Jongho had never felt this in his life. The explosion. The orgasm that ripped through his body. The warm fluids that landed on his stomach, the way his body jerked and convulsed for a few moments as his voice gave out, tears edging his eyes.

He barely registered anything in that moment. Only when his body seemed to calm did he feel San pulsing in his hand, the boy moaning into his neck as he came too.

When San too had calmed after a moment, he fell onto Jongho. Bodies flush and sticking together with their fluids, neither of them cared. Jongho held San with his arms around his back, and San nuzzled into his neck.

They breathed together, taking in deep breaths, occasionally humming in content.

San chucked softly.

"Do you think Seonghwa and Wooyoung have done it yet?" San mused.

Jongho smiled.

"They've absolutely done it. Multiple times by now." San hummed.

He lifted his head to look into Jongho's beautiful white eyes.

"What will happen to Wooyoung? He's immortal now, what does that mean?" He had a slight pout. San had made a new friend. A best friend at that. And it seemed this new friend would outlive him and it seemed to sadden San.

"I imagine he and Seonghwa will live together forever. Why? Do you feel jealous?" San shook his head quickly before resting back on Jongho's chest.

"Immortality scares me. As much as I hate the idea of you watching me grow old, I think I'd rather that than...live forever." Jongho hummed. He agreed. If he had any chance to end his immortality and live one more life as a mortal, he'd take it in an instant. More so now than ever before, with San in his life.

Perhaps that was the thought process Ravn had. To finally end it. As harsh as it seems, perhaps if Jongho had the chance many years ago, even he would take it. At one point in all the soldier's lives, they all would have taken that chance.

It seemed only now, with lives fulfilled and loved ones entering the picture, that for once, they wanted to live. They had a reason to live.

A new immortal desire to live.

Immortal Desire || SanHwa / Seonghwa x Sanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें