First time Meeting S.S

Description: Meeting Saide for the first time
________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

The had just started filming season 2 of Stranger Things and they had a few more characters and I was one of them. I walked in to where I was supposed to go and was meet with a boy who was Noah Schnapp "You must be Y/n, I'm Noah" he said putting out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it and he said, "I'll show you around" I smiled, and he led the way "Hey Noah" a British accent yelled "Millie" Noah yelled. the girl named Millie walked over to us "Hi, I'm Millie and you are" she said with a smile "Y/n, Y/n L/n" I said 

"Oh, you're one of the new people, I just want to say your very pretty" she said. I smiled and looked to the ground and blushed at the complement then looked back up at her "You are very pretty to Millie" I said she smiled and said "Thank you" we all began to walk, and Noah led us tords the trailers "I share a trailer with Caleb" Noah said "I don't share one with anyone witch I am very grateful for, which trailer where you assigned we could walk you there" Millie said.

I showed them my number and they looked at each other then looked around and found which one I was supposed to go too and knocked, a sight "Who is it" came from the other side "It's Millie and Noah" Millie yelled "One minute" She yelled. About a minute later a girl with long orange hair and blue eyes opened "Hey guys come on in" she said. We walked in and she said, "Sorry I've been waiting for my new roommate to come by her name is Y/n have you seen her around?" she asked.

Millie and Noah started to laugh and Saide looked at them weirdly "Why are you laughing?" She spoke "That would be me, I'm Y/n" I said giggling "Oh I'm sorry I'm Saide, Saide Sink" she said sticking out her hand. I shoke her hand "It's good to know your name" I said laughing "Yeah I guess it is" she said Noah and Millie finally stopped and calmed down "Anyway we have a table read later so well see you guys later" Noah said standing up and walking out the door.