Camp NaNoWriMo July 2022

In a dystopian future, the government allows parents to punish unruly teens with a selection of designer drugs designed to have kids humiliated by their peers. This frees up space in young offender institutions, and effectively makes ongoing punishment self-sustaining.

This is a story about a girl who has nearly finished school, and is technically an adult, but still young enough to be subjected to extreme punishment by her parents. She gets a special drug designed as a deterrent for juvenile delinquents, which starts by causing bedwetting until her parents can find an excuse to further infantilise her.

This story will be written for Camp NaNoWriMo in July 2022, so I will be attempting to write and post the first chapter as soon as possible after midnight on the first, and will attempt to post a chapter every day during that month in addition to my other projects. If you want some spoilers for the plot I had in mind, there is a more detailed first plan in my book of ideas, Plot Babies. That might not be how the story turns out, but it is the idea on my mind right now.

The original cover was quickly thrown together using stock photos. Thanks to Government Goblin for drawing me a better one. Thanks also go to TheMessyMaker, who wrote the story which originally inspired this idea; although The Injection that Changed My Life no longer seems to be available on Wattpad (though you can find it on Deviantart now).

Thank you everybody for your support!