Prolouge/info

Adam was running through the woods. He then felt a purple haired male tackle him to a tree trunk and pin him down. The slightly shorter alpha then said " why have you been avoiding me!?!? Talk,
Answer my question!?!? "

Adam then said " well you know we can't be together!! I'm a sun wolf!! And your a moon wolf!! We are breaking the rules daily by seeing each other on the afternoon when the beta/star wolves are out,when you know that I'm only supposed to be out during the day,and you during the night!! "

Justin said " i don't care about that crap! I can get yelled at for this for all I care but you're my mate and you know it!! Any ways I'm gonna become the packs  leader one day and nobody will tell me what the hell to do or not!! But you're mine!! Got that Adam!! "

Adam said " fine I guess,but you are always busy nowadays and we don't hang out as often as we used to so.......I don't think It's gonna work out " Justin then start hitting Adams chest.

Justin said " I-I promise I'll give you more attention but please don't leave me, I love you Adam!! " Adam said " then you better start acting like it " Justin nodded quickly.

Well hello!! This is just gonna clear things up ok!! Adam is a omega,he is from the sun pack. Justin is a alpha he is from the moon pack,foxy is a alpha and she is from the moon pack,boxy is an omega and he is from the sun pack , rocky,sticky,thicc shark  and  cannie are alpha's from the moon pack and milky,ghosty,Lankybot are beta's from the star pack.

Justin is 26-alpha/moon pack
Adam is 26-omega/sun pack
Foxy is 25-alpha/moon pack
Boxy is 26-omega/sun pack
Milky is 23-beta/star pack
Ghosty is 24-beta/star pack
Lankybot is 23-beta/star pack
Thicc shark is 28-alpha/moon pack
Rocky is 29-alpha/moon pack
Sticky is 29-alpha/moon pack
Canny is 29-alpha/moon pack

Justin is gonna turn the pack's leader  when he is 27,since he is the packs alpha only son, and his family had been that packs leader year after year,also this is my first omega verse story EVER!!so if I'm wrong,sorry.

Whenever the wolf is in control the eyes turn-

Dark Blue-Omega
Orange-Beta
Gold-Alpha
Scarlet-UNKNOWN

Btw this starts at " help me my beloved
" sorry there is so many plot holes. I
Honestly just wanted to finish this
Book to continue on my others since I
Have worked on this book for a while.