The fight

Justin's pov:
Thankfully Adams were gonna stay here for 2 weeks because they were gonna discuss about the deal with my dad. 1 week already passed and Adams heat finally ended. Today we were gonna meet Adams friend max . I didn't feel that comfortable meeting Adams friend when he just ended his heat yesterday.

Adam then started turning in the bed so that ment that he was waking up. Adam then tugged against my shirt. He mumbled " j-Justin are you here " I chuckled at him then said " yes adam,I'm here "

Adam then looked up at me and smiled. Adam said " come on Justie! We need to go meet max I haven't seen him in forever!! Last time I saw him we were training! " I said " umm.......Adam what rank is he? " Adam said " he's a alpha! He was the first alpha that I met other then my dad! My dad is a good friend with his dad and he is a alpha without a pack!! Don't you think that's so cool Justin!! "

A alpha without a pack? That means that he was born before the deal with made. Adam said " hey Justin how old are you? " I said " 26? " he then said " ohh,he's 28 " I then said " we should probably get going so we can eat breakfast " he then nodded in agreement.

When we got there he said " I'm gonna go talk with my sister and boxy " I then nodded as I saw Justine and foxy walking over to me. Foxy said " boxy told me about max,so how do you feel about that " I then showed them my crumpled cup. Justine said " dang,sucks to suck I guess,also it can't be that bad " I said " shut up,how would you feel if your mate,kept talking about him non-stop the whole day!! "

Foxy said " look just calm down,what did he say " I said " come on Justie! We need to go meet max I haven't seen him in forever!! Last time I saw him we were training,he's a alpha! He was the first alpha that I met other then my dad! My dad is a good friend with his dad and he is a alpha without a pack!! Don't you think that's so cool Justin!!hey Justin how old are you?ohh,he's 28,like what the actual heck!! "

Justine said " ok I'm not gonna lie but that's messed up " I said " yeah it can't be ThAt BaD " we then heard a voice yell " ADAM!! " when we turned around to look at the voice he was running to Adam.

Adam smiled then ran to him and hugged him.
He was slightly taller then Adam,had brown hair,green eyes,fangs,glasses. He said " hey Adam!! I missed you so much " adam said " me too!! " Justine and foxy then were both holding me back. I could get out of their grip but I can't hurt them.

Foxy whispered " justie,chill " Justine said " come on take deep breaths " I then did as they said and that helped me calm down a bit. He then ruffled Adams hair and picked him up.

He said " you look so cute and handsome as usual Adam!! " Adam then said " you also look very attractive!! " max said " thanks love!! " Adam then responded with a " thanks handsome " Justine said " w-what if they just like pet games " I said " and what if I just punch the heck out of him "

Foxy said " j-justie your eyes are red.......calm down " I then let out a small growl. So omegas and some betas started whimpering. then I ran off into the forest because I needed to release my anger. Other wise I was really about to just snap in front of Adam.

Just when I was about to calm down fully. I heard a stick snapped so I turned around about to tackle them until I saw that it was my dad and mom and everyone was behind him.

He said " hey Justin,we have found out that max is quite strong,so he is here to represent the omegas in a fight since he was always with them so,are you up to do it? " I swore I was not gonna go hard on ENY one but for my dad to say that he was strong I surly wasn't going easy on him,and maybe it was a tiny bit for my own want to hurt him....... I then nodded.

He then smiled and said " ok let's go to the middle of the woods " as we where walking to the middle of the forest foxy and Justine were yelling at me because I ran off. Then I spotted Adam hanging out with max. At that point I didn't give 2 shits,if he wanted to hang out with max even though it obvious that max haves a crush on him I won't stop him because he sure better not stop me from hurting max afterwards.

When we arrived at the middle of the forest we both then stepped up and everyone backed away. He then came launching himself at me. Ok I'm not gonna lie but he haves to be one on the weakest alphas that I have met,and if not then IS the weakest alpha that I met.

I'm almost 100% sure that the beta that I fought could easily take him on. However did that mean that I was gonna hold back,I don't think so. He ran behind me and charged at me.
I quickly grabbed his wrist,punched his nose,slammed him to the floor.

Kept punching him none stop,his nose was bleeding. I kicked him in the stomach. He coughed up blood. He fell to his knees and with one hand holded his stomach and with the other his nose.

I then heard yells coming from people telling me to stop but I did everything but stop. Adam 's yells were also included in the crowd of yells. However that gave me more of a reason to keep going,until that alpha was no longer breathing.
Was I really about to commit murder and kill someone for Adam.......maybe?