Fell in love because of the Moon

(Ahh this song is just 😫❤️,where are my fellow army's out there also listen to all bts solo albums when they get released)

Justin's pov:
I said " look I know what I did was wrong but I can explain " Adam said " then explain " I sighed then said " look I just lost control when I was over there fighting him,as your mate seeing you and another alpha as a matter of fact just made me.......jealous "

Adam just looked at the river and then said " your so lucky that I love you " my inner alpha was howling out of joy. He stood up and started walking towards me. We he was facing me he ruffled my hair.

Adam just smiled and then said " gosh I cannot be mad at my alpha " my alpha. Those words made me so happy. I felt as if I could do anything at that moment.

Adam said " and I cannot be without My alpha " I felt blush spreading over my face. He just chuckled and then said " look we will try to convince them,and dont worry we'll meet here everyday "

I smiled and then before I knew it he brought me in for a kiss. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. He then pulled away slowly.

We then looked up at that sky and saw that it was very dark so that ment that it was almost night time. I said " gotta go adam,see you tomorrow " he just smiled and said " see you later my alpha "

We then went our opposite ways to go to our house. I met up with foxy and Justine outside and foxy said " soooo did you get your mate back " I just smiled and they said " OMG!!
ADSTIN IS SAILING AGAIN!! "

Justine said " forget about that!! The ship is gonna make it to its destination "foxy said " anyways we should probably get back before they suspect something "

We quickly snuck in through the back door and went to the gym room. As we were lifting weights foxy said " wait how about we act as if we are on our rut and we need our mates,then they will have to be together "

I said " and I will tell Adam to act as if he is on his heat so that it will be more likely that we will see each other and then we will convince them " Justine said " already on that,they should be here in a few minutes "

Me and foxy said " WHAT!! " Justine said " oh yeah srry I knew you and Adam were gonna make up so I told my wonderful mate that we were gonna act as we were on our rut and our heat so hurry up and act "

We went to our rooms and started picturing our mates in their heats so fucking hot and we almost accidentally actually entered our ruts. I was pushing all the blankets on the floor. I was sweating acting(not really)as if I was craving for my mate.

Suddenly someone entered my room and that was none other then my mate Adam. He said "
Y-Your parents told me that you were on your r-rut " he then looked up and started releasing horny hormones . However it was obvious according to plan.

I pinned him down and started kissing his neck. He said " mhm-Justin S-so good~ " I smirked and we started making Moans and grunts so that they could hear that we were on our " heats and Ruts "

Also foxy,box,Justine and adeline(adams sister name,I think I have her a name already but I don't remember it so this is her new name now)

Were also playing their part but it sounded so real to a point where I actually thought that it was real. After we did that we all came out our room and went to where our parents were talking.

My dad took a sigh and then he said " Justin,
Do you really love this boy " I said " more than anything......." he just grabbed my shoulder and said " they your in luck because we are deciding that we are gonna give y'all another chance and see if y'all can prove us wrong that y'all will work out ok "

I smiled and then me and my friends looked At each other.  (Btw yes Justine and Justin are twins but they are also friends)

We just ran outside and my mom yelled " be careful ok!! " I yelled back " Ok!! We will!! "
We then all saw the big white moon. We all fell down on the green grass as some wind hit our skin.

I said " umm hey Adam " he said " mhm? " I said " I know this sounds weird considering that we bearly know each other but will you be my boyfriend- " he said " YES!! A MILLION TIMES YES!! " (I just got deja vu from when my bf asked me out)

Everyone said " YES!! " as if they were getting confessed at by their mates themselves. Foxy immediately got up and said " wait- "

" Fuck " there was a pack coming to their way,
And it wasn't the star pack or their packs. It was wolves that broke the deal and made their own irrelevant pack. They know what will happen if someone does that.

Death

Me,foxy,and Justine got up since protecting your omega is a alphas first reflex. They changed In their wolf form. As started running at Adam,boxy,and adeline since their were omegas. We quickly stood infront of our omegas to protect them.

They backed away just a bit. I said " foxy take the left,Justine take the right and I'll take the middle " they nodded and then left their wolf get control of their body. (They didn't change into their wolf form it's just that their wolf controlled their body)

My eyes glowed red along with foxys,and Justines. Adam,adeline,and boxy whimpered in submission. They are idiots if they think that we would let them touch our mates.

(Finally this chapter is over 😭 I was on a writing block for a while lol anyways don't worry I finally got things interesting so the story won't be boring.
Byeeee<3 luv y'all)