The talk

Justin's pov:
After a while of running we saw the moon shining beautifully in the dark sky. Me and Adam  sat down on the grass and admired the moon. Adam said " it looks so lovely,I really hope that I can see it more often now because
the moon seems so gorgeous that I feel all my worries go away "

I nodded and me myself also admired the shiny object in the sky surrounded with stars. Me and Adam then turned around when he heard my younger twin sister call our names.

Justine said " hey Adam!! Justie!! They want you guys to go back!! They want to have a word with y'all " I felt sort of disappointed but I still got up either ways. My younger twin sister gave me a smirk then She then started walking away.

I gave adam a hand. So I could help him get up.
He hesitated but then grabbed my hand and got up. Adam said " thanks......." I then looked in his beautiful blue eyes.

He looked so beautiful,his blond hair flowing in the cool wind,he looked angelic. I could just look at him for hours,days,weeks,months,years
However we had to leave.

I then realized that I was still holding his hand so I quicky let go of his hand. Both of us then started walking away in a comfortable silence. When we arrived we saw all of the wolf's sitting around a large table.

We then sat along side our parents and packs.
My father then spoke up and said " well Justin,
Me and the other pack leaders where talking and we thought that maybe y'all could go training after dinner, we would just love to see
Who is stronger considering that y'all are the strongest from our packs " I nodded in agreement. I honestly didn't pay that much attention to what my dad was saying since my eyes where on Adam.

And before I knew it we all finished dinner and we where on our way to practice. Well before we went we obviously got changed. We arrived at the middle of the woods. It was where all of our packs homes connected. It was a big circle with 3 different paths.

We then lit a fire around the circle. Our parents sat in each of their paths with their packs behind them. My father then said " it's getting a bit late so how about the three of you guys fight " Adams dad then said " well I just wanted to say that my son is a omega and I don't have any other son so does he still participate? "

_______ dad's said " yeah my child is a beta so how will we do the match,we also can't do our daughters because I don't have one and you guys daughter is a omega and a alpha "

_______ dads said " well they are the next leaders of our packs so I guess we should see which one is stronger,we shouldn't just under estimate them because of their rank " my dad said " yeah you are right "

I then saw Adam step up along with a white haired male,with grey eyes,and pale skin. I guess he was the beta/star pack representative.

I then quickly stepped up when they said " moon packs representative " I then saw the boy with white hair charge at Adam. Adam quicky dodged but still got a slightly scar.

The boy then swung at Adam. His technique was a strong omega technique but his punches where a weak alpha punches. However they did leave some bruises on Adam.

Adam then quicky moved to the middle of the circle because he was close to the edge. The boy then elbowed Adams stomach and when Adam holded his stomach the boy punched Adam and made him fall to the floor and Adam started backing away. Until he realized that he was out of the circle.

The beta then hesitated when he saw me but charged at me. I felt some rage in my when I saw what he did to Adam so I would not hold back on him that much.

When he charged at me he started throwing punches. I quickly dodged them went behind him then I slammed him to the floor. I got on top of him and kept punching him.

My dad and the other pack leaders looked at me horrified. Adam let out a slight whimper at the sight so I quickly went back to my thoughts and stopped punching him.

I said " sorry.......I don't know what got into me " he laughed it off then said " it's fine dude , good match I would like to fight with you another time,names milky " he then walked away smirked.

After I was getting both praised and scholded I got Adams arm then I went to the forest. I said " are you ok?!?! "  as I was looking at his woes. He said " yeah,they hurt a bit but I should be fine "

I took out a first aid kit then I started treating his arm. He started whining when I placed rubbing alcohol on his skin. I kept saying nice words to him to calm him down.

He said " hey.......Justin I have to tell you something " I stopped what I was doing then I looked at him and said " what is it " he then said " umm.......y-you are my mate.......r-right "

I stayed quiet but then I nodded. He just said " I haven't known you for that long,but I feel as if
I trust you more than anyone " I blushed at what he was saying but then I said " same "

He then smiled. He said " if we ever meet each other again,I would love to hang out with you again " I nodded and said " I would love that "

We then looked at the moon however I kept stealing glances at him. He said " hey Justin I think we should head back " I nodded.