The meet~

Justin's pov:
I woke up to my best friend foxy wake me up. She said " justie,wake up today we have to meet the star pack and sun pack also you have to start looking for your omega,you are almost 27 " I said " I know foxy but none of the omegas seem attractive,we atleast to me,I just don't feel anything with them and if I will court someone I at least want to be comforting or happy with them " foxy said " I know but if you don't hurry then you will have to court whoever your father chooses " I nodded.

After a while of talking to foxy I dicided to get changed. After I got changed I went to go see what's for breakfast. I then spotted my sister Justine making pancakes. I said " mom and dad busy preparing " she nodded. She said " are you nervous about meeting the sun pack and star pack "

I said " yeah We haven't spoken with them for a while I believe 26 years , because last time we did dad made a deal with them that we would only come out in night,the star pack in the afternoon,and the sun pack in the morning " she said " hopefully that changes because I would really love to meet them "

I smiled at my younger twin sister Justine. She said " hey how about we go and practice hunting for a while " I nodded as I ate my last peice of pancake. We then " hunted " for a while,but it wasn't real hunting since we couldn't go outside,since it was the afternoon and the betas where out and some betas go out during their heat and we all know how that ends.

After a while we where called downstairs from out parents. My dad said " we will meet the star pack and sun pack so please be nice to them "
I nodded then it turned dark outside and the moon shined.

Justine then quicky opened the door and went outside then looked at the moon. She yelled " come one Justie!! Tell everyone to come outside and look at the moon!! It's so beautiful!! "

Foxy then ran outside and said " it's amazing!! " my dad was about to call for them outside but then my mom also ran outside, my mom said " it's so lovely " my dad said " please come back inside we need to prepare the party " my mom said " then why don't we do it outside? I mean the moon is so lovely today and we can't miss this opportunity "

My dad then said " fine let's bring the stuff out here " she then smiled and brought a chair outside. We had a lot of pack members to help but my mom always wanted to do something and help everyone. The same for my sister she took after our mom on that.

After a while we called all of our pack members outside so they could meet the other packs. We then saw 2 packs arrive from different directions but both from out of the forest. I then spotted him, a lovely blonde,blue eyed boy, with cream white skin, I then felt my inner wolf yell at me " my mate,my omega " and started whimpering.

I then thought " but we cannot be together!! We are 2 whole different packs!! " my dad and mom then stepped infront of us and next to me and Justine. The boys parents then did the same and stood next to him and a other girl.

My eyes fell on the boy and I didn't even bother to look at the other pack. My dad said " hello mr and mrs mcarther and- " Mcarther,hmm so that means that he's the prince from his pack and that's his sister. I then felt sort of relived and just looked at all of his features however that just made my inner wolf want him more.

Adams pov:
As I was going up the hill my eyes fell onto a purple haired boy and felt all warm and cozy.
He had purple hair,dark brown eyes,cute glasses,and was so handsome while also looking cute.

His I believe parents stepped up next to him and my parents did the same. So he was the prince too? His father then said " hello mr and mrs mcarther it has been a while " my father then nodded and said " it's also nice to meet you again mr and mrs kroma I can also say the same to you- "

I then spotted out of the corner of my eye the purple haired male was looking at me. I then looked at him at him and smiled a little and sent a little wave. When I did I saw his face turn red.

Justin's pov:
The blonde boy then smiled and waved to me and I felt my cheeks turn red.  I then waved back a small wave. He then smiled and looked back to his father speak.

I was inlove. It was feeling that I have never felt before when I saw all those other girls,I felt my heart pounding very fast,I felt.......loved. I then heard my dad say " well we should get started with this reunion,so how about we let our kids speak and see if they get along well.

They agreed and then the adults where talking about it seems like another deal? My dad then said " if you guys get along well with the other packs then we might make a deal of meeting once a week " The other pack leaders agreed.

I then went up to the blonde boy and said " hey......." he said " hey.......what's your name,I am adam mcarther " I said " I-I'm Justin kroma " he said " nice to meet you Justin!! " I blushed he looked so cute.

I thought out loud " he looks cute......." he then blushed and said " Y-you look cute to Justin,well would you like to see the moon with me I haven't seen the moon in years!! " I nodded then we both ran off to see the moon a bit closer,and probably because we wanted to be.......alone.