The problem

Justin's pov:
We both then got up to join the others. When we arrived the pack leaders and my dad were saying their goodbyes. Adams dad said " oh hey son! We were just gonna go get you,we are leaving so say goodbye to everyone "

Adam waved everyone goodbye then he looked at me and said " goodbye Justin " with a smile on his face. I said " b-bye " he then started walking away with his dad and looked back at me and smiled.

After he faded away from my sight I looked at foxy who was smirking at me. I then pulled her to the side. I said " ok!ok I know " she said " Then you should know that we are both screwed " I said " I kn- wait WE " she sighed then said " my mate is a friend of your mate "

I said " wait the one with the light brown hair? " she said " yeah....... his name is boxy " I just smiled then said " we will both get in trouble for sure " foxy nodded then said " well at least I have a best friend who is literally the exact person as me " I just smiled.

Foxy said " wait.......we obviously can't be together with out mates because they are from the sun pack " I said " yeah but my dad said that we will meet every week so I guess we just wait "

Foxy said " yeah but that still doesn't make us dating a person from the other pack ok, wait so how did your mom and dad start dating " I then heard a voice come from behind me.

She said " that was before the deal was made "
The voice came from none other then my twin sister Justine " she said " I.......I may have found Adams sister.......cute so I have maybe done some research and when I did I found out that the deal was actually made when we were born Justin, it was so we could be safe and not even mom or dad know how we will continue the next generation because our pack is all alphas "

She said " so we need to be on the look out to see what will happen, but for now let's just do some more research,and be in touch with our mates " I then nodded in agreement. Then we went to sleep because it was a long day.

Adam's pov:
I then woke up from my sleep and saw my friend boxy freaking out shaking me. Boxy said " Adam!! Help me!! " I quickly woke up and said " boxy what's wrong!?!? " he said " m-my mate is from the moon pack " I then whispered " look boxy please don't tell anyone but my mate is also from the moon pack,actually he is the prince of the packs leader " boxy said " really,mine is the friend of him,she's foxy the one that was behind him " I said " really? " he then nodded.

My sister then ran in my room. She said " Adam!! Help!! My mate is- .......wait don't tell me that y'alls mates are also from the moon pack " we both then nodded. My sister calmed down then said " mine is Justine,she's so hot!! " I then said " mine is Justin " boxy then said " and mine is foxy " she then laughed at us.

My sister said " gosh,we are really screwed " he then said " you can say that again " she then said " ok anyways what will we do about this because we can not see them or talk to them for the rest of this week because of the deal and our heats are next week"

I mentally slapped my self because my heat was one of the day of next week and it would be so embarrassing if it started the day I was with Justin on our next meeting. I said " gosh can this possibly get any worse " my sister said " I don't know how it could so but I am sure that it will "

Boxy then said " ugh if only there was another way to make our heats go away without that " I said " I would gladly accept it no doubt " my sister said " anyways I'm bored,wanna talk about our mates " we then started talking about our mates. And before we knew it the days had went passed and our heats had started.