The heat

Hello____ I am the idiot author behind this story and I have found this⬇️⬇️⬇️

But will that stop me from making foxy and boxy be together,absolutely not ,why you may ask,because I am too lazy to rewrite my story  and also I Will most likely make the story's lore more fucked up then it already is so,sorry but y'all will have...

But will that stop me from making foxy and boxy be together,absolutely not ,why you may ask,because I am too lazy to rewrite my story and also I Will most likely make the story's lore more fucked up then it already is so,sorry but y'all will have to deal with it,ok let's start

Adam's pov:
I was on my way to visiting Justin, I may of may not have forgotten about my heat. When I saw Justin I felt hot. The pack leaders and their lunas went together inside so they could talk an d the others could hang out.

I then spotted boxy looking at me with horror in his eyes. I then looked at my sister and she was also looking at us scared. Justin,foxy and Justine then sniffed the air and looked at us. It seems as if we accidentally triggered their rut.

Justin,Justine,and foxy then picked us up and took us to rooms. Justin then threw me on the bed then ran out and slammed the door shut.
Justin then grunted and said " stay in their,it's my room,I'll be gone ok,DON'T COME OUT!! "

I then whimpered. I heard boxy,and my sister also get yelled at by foxy and Justine. Then I heard some running sounds get farther and farther away. I needed Justin,I then rubbed my thighs together and tryed to take care of the heat.

Justin's pov:
I was talking with foxy,and Justine about the plans and the deal and then I spotted my mate looking at his sister and foxys mate with fear in his eyes. I then started sniffing the air and smelled a rainy like smell, I then realized that it was from none other then my mates smell.

Foxy mumbled " are they.......on their heat......."
justine said " forget about that if the other alphas smell realize they are they will......." I said " we need to get them out of here " then we took the 3 omegas in heat to our rooms.

I then told adam to not go out of his room and that I will be gone. I then ran away from the room and went into the forest to hopefully clear my mind and to just try over all just to calm down and not to do anything to Adam.

I wanted out first to be different but he was really making it hard for me to not run back and knot him then and their. I then went to a river and thankfully that calmed me down at least a bit.

After a few hours I realized that I had to go back even though if I did another heat wave would most likely hit him and I wouldn't always be able to run away.

I then started walking back home. When I arrived at my house everyone was outside eating dinner. Well except boxy,foxy,Justine,
And Adams sister,and obviously Adam.

My mom said " hey Justin your back! Are you hungry? " I said " I just ate mom,but thanks " she said " don't worry I'll save you some,it's your favorite " I then thanked her and speed walked to my room.

I then slightly knocked on the door and slightly opened it and as soon as I did I smelled a rain like sent all over my room. I then saw Adam under my blankets with his head buried in my pillows.

I then accidentally made to much sound when I closed the door and said " are you better now " adam then said " yeah a bit,also how do you look fine I mean most alphas cannot control themselves on their rut? " I chuckled then said " and bearly could I, enough talking about me I just wanted to check on you,you will probably get another heat wave soon " adam then Said " awhh but I wanted to see the moon with you again " I sighed then said " then maybe next week but this week we can't " he then sighed and nodded disappointed.

I said " are you hungry? " he then quickly nodded. I laughed at his cuteness then I said " ok I'll go get you some food,what do you want " he said " a salad,it seems refreshing " I then nodded and went down stairs.

I then saw Justine and foxy making some food. I said " also getting food for them " foxy said " if it's getting food for our omegas in heat,then definitely " Justine said " gosh I didn't even realize,how will they be able to stay here for a while,do we take them when nobody is outside,
Or when the betas are outside since almost usually their is people outside? "

I nodded then said " yeah I think so and if we tell their parents ,yeah your son/daughter just got their heats and we actually are their mates from the moon pack even though that is pretty much the most wrong thing I have ever heard of because we are 2 completely different packs and we are just bringing them back after they went out of our rooms,and almost triggered every singe alphas rut "

Justine sighed then said " anyways we should probably- wait is that salad " I nodded and she just said " since when did you like salad,that is not a thicc meal!! " I said " I know but Adam wants it and the least I can do after I banned him from going outside temporarily is to get him the food that he wants "

Foxy said " boxy wanted a pb and j sandwich with crackers " Justine said " and my mate wanted strawberry milk with strawberry's "
I said " welp we probably shouldn't make our mates more mad so,bye " they then said " bye " and we went our separate ways. (I've gotta go my own way~what about us,what about everything we've been through,what about trust,you know I never wanted to hurt you- ok I should probably stop)

I then arrived to my room and gave Adam the food, Adam said " what took you so long!! " I said " sorry I want just talking to Justine,and foxy " he said " you better have been " he then started eating his salad. And thankfully he didn't get another heat wave and went to sleep.

Btw go check out @random_lankys new story!! Currently she is the first person to vote on my story's!! And over all her story is absolutely amazing!! It's gotta be one of the best lankybox stories that I have read no doubt about that!! And please update I am now in need for more!! You can do it I believe in you!!