Chapter 10

Me, Faith and Tyler all walked back to the hotel, chatting. Then I see, a girl. Same looks as the one who slapped me, which REALLY hurt by the way. I kinda duck behind Tyler, who stiffens up. She walks around, but her eyes are brighter, she's smiling. Then I see her run up to Dylan, and Ro, who were holding hands! Awe! She ran up, asked for something, then held out a piece of paper. An autograph. I walk up to Dylan and Ro and I catch the girls eye.

"Oh my goodness! Are you Savanna Mill?" She asked. She had already asked me this.

"Yea" I say with caution.

"I'm a HUGE fan, can I have your autograph?" I looked at her like she was insane. "Oh my gosh! What happened to you cheek? Are you okay?" It probably had started bruising. Either she's playing dumb. or this is a different girl.

"Oh, a girl, who looked like you, kinda slapped me twice." I said shyly. I couldn't even see Dylan, but I knew he wasn't pleased at who slapped me, thinking it was this girl, and out of the corner of my eye I see Faith holding back Tyler.

"Oh Goodness! Mykia is going to be in so much trouble." She growled. "My name is Kiara, Kiara Ross. The girl who most likely slapped you would be my twin sister, Mykia. She's a huge fan of Blake and when photos got out of you and him hanging out, she got pissed. She thinks they'll get married someday." She laughed. I smiled at her. Then Faith and Tyler walked up behind me. We all talk for a bit, and I ask Kiara how old she is.

"I'm 13." I smiled, I wasn't doing that much these past few days. We talked more and I was interrupted by my phone. Blasting out A Guy walks into a bar, by Tyler Farr.

It goes a guy walks into a bar, order a drink, sees a girl that catches his eye, asks her if she wants another, fall for each other.

I cut it off by answering the phone.

"Hello, Savanna speaking."

"Savanna? It's Jacob."