chapter 4

We walked to my closet.

"A mix." She replied. I pulled out a dress I was allowed to keep from the set of not alone. IT was the same dress Rae Lynn wore for her God Made Girls music video.(The stairs one) I placed my phone on the speaker a blue-toothed my music in. What a surprise, that very song came on. I sang every lyric. We did a Ariana Grande high ponytail. She left as I did my makeup and my mom knocked on the door. She told me she wasn't going to come to the dinner but to have fun. At lease Kaya will be there. Soon I finished and I grabbed my phone. I put it in my purse. There was a knock at my door and I looked through the peep hole. It was Blake! I open the door and his jaw hit the floor. 

"Wow, you look... wow." He said and I laughed.

"Thanks." I blushed. 

"Can I escort you downstairs." He said, putting his had on his hip and I grabbed his elbow. We walked to the elevator and waited for it. Then someone rushed behind us. I looked but couldn't see them for they were running away. The elevator doors opened to revile an empty elevator room. We stepped in and the doors closed. The elevator was new, lots of mirrors. Being claustrophobic i appreciate the people who had the idea for the mirrors. The elevator arrived on the main floor and everyone was there. I met everyone, all the old stars and the new ones as well. Everyone except Thomas Sangster was down here. Dylan ran up to see what was going on. I was talking to Ki Hong. A really nice guy, but goofy and silly at points. He looked at me. 

"So, you're a fan of the maze runner?" I nod. "Well then you must like it even more that you're in it." I shake my head. "Why not?" He asks.

"Well back home, before 'Not Alone' I was that dorky kid who everyone ignored or bullied. The jocks would throw me into the snow piles and stuff. The popular girls would laugh at me. Then the movie gig came along. I took it then EVERYONE, wanted to be my friend. The jocks wanted to ask me out. The popular girls made me one of them and took me shopping and do stuff I didn't even want to do. I still hung out with my real friends but was pried away from them." I say a little upset. He nods in understanding. Then Dylan comes down with someone trailing behind him. OMG it's THOMAS SANGSTER! Kay total inner fangirl moment. Just then before he could introduce himself to me, we were informed that the limos Wes and James ordered had arrived. A LIMO! I've never been in one. I stay back until just me and Blake were left. I was escorted to the girls limo. In there most of the girls were singing the top of their lungs to Call Ma Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. Me and Kaya looked at each other. She wasn't singing either. I just mouthed the words. Then Talk Dirty to me By Jason Durlo or whatever came on. All the girls just danced in their seats like strange people and shouted "Talk dirty to me." What have I gotten myself into. We arrived at a the spaghetti factory. The girls got out until it was me left. I stepped out of the limo the wind flowing up my skirt. I held it down and flattened it out. I followed everyone in. Blake caught up to me. We were like best friends in a matter of minutes. We walked in and we sat side by side. I didn't know who was on the other side of me. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink. It was Blake, myself and the person on the other side of me's turn to order. All the older actors ordered alcohol. I thought about it for a minute. 

"Can I have a Pepsi please?" I asked the waiter and he nodded. 

"Two of those." A British accent said behind me. I turned around to see the glorious face that belongs to Thomas Sangster. I looked back at Blake, before Thomas noticed, trying so hard not to fangirl because it isn't professional. Blake looked at me and laughed. I must look pretty silly. Then I feel something on my head. I look up to see two hands retracting. I turn around. 

"You know, I may be Canadian, but I'm NOT stupid. I know the moose antler trick. Don't try it." I say turning back to Blake before I fangirl. 

"Alright.... you caught me." He said laughing. I shook my head and started up  a conversation with Blake. After drinks came Blake started chatting with Kaya and I just hummed God Made Girls and played crossy road under the table. I die and huff to myself.