Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm. It's Sunday, why do I have an alarm, wait a minute! I have to get on a plane to new Mexico. I wake up, comfy clothes, makeup and I get ready. It's about 3 in the morning. My mom comes in and tells me she'll be in the car. I grab my teddy bear (Don't judge) and my lucky Olaf key chain and run down to the car. We get to the airport and go through security and get all checked in. We have an hour before our plane boards. My mom and I go to the *Timmy's down the way and grab a tea and a blueberry muffin. We wait for a bit and then we board. Not long after we take off and we're in the air. I open my computer form my backpack and plug in my earphones. I press shuffle and Third Rock From The Sun by Joe Diffie. I mouth the lyrics and work on a song I've been writing. We land five hours later and I run the the washroom in the airport. If there is one thing I hate, it's airplane washrooms. I run into the handicap stall and change into something more presentable. I fixed my makeup and my hair. I walked out to my mom. We grabbed our luggage and headed to the pick up area, we were going to catch a cab to the hotel. Then as we walk down the stairs to the area we see a men and women with signs. I love looking at the names. Then I see my name? On one of those signs? The quack? I tap my mom's shoulder, which wasn't hard me being 5'6" and my mom being 5'8". We walk over to... Them? Oh my goodness. It's Will and Blake. The rest must be filming. I walk up to them.

"Hello!"Will greets extending his hand for me to shake. "Nice to finally meet you in person." He says smiling. I nod. Blake extends his hand as well. I shake it, then he pulls me in for a hug.  I feels really natural. My mom shakes Will hand and introduces herself. I pull out of the hug and step behind my mom. See? First day shy. 

"Can we escort you ladies to the car?" Will asks and I nod my head and my mom agrees. We follow them to a mouse gray 1969 GTO. MY FREAKING DREAM CAR! Blake must have seen my eyes go wide because he grabbed my hand pulling me towards the car. 

"Cool, hey?" He asks and I nod my head. He opens the door and slides the seat back so we hop in the back seat. Will takes drivers and mom takes shotgun. A ride in a GTO. Holy cow. We ride to a huge hotel. Like a resort. It was gargantuan. We all got out of the car and grabbed our luggage. My mom went to check in while I waited with Will and Blake. 

"So, Savanna, how was your flight?" Will asked. I shrugged. Online I can be someone I'm not. "Turbulence?" I nod. This is probably More awkward for me than him.

"Well Savanna! I can't wait for you to meet the rest of the cast!" Blake says enthusiastically. Oh crap. The OTHER cast members. Yeah I've talked to a couple over Skype with Will but in that group of people is my ultimate acting hero, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. My breathing quickened. I was having a panic attack. Damn, this is like the second time I've ever had one. Will and Blake started to worry, I don't think they knew what was going on. I managed to get back to normal by the time my mom got back. 

"All right! I got our room keys!" She sang and she walked back to us. I nodded and grabbed my luggage, but before I could Blake grabbed one of my two suit cases and my guitar. He looked back flashing me a smile and catching up to Will. I grabbed my other suit case and my backpack. We got to my room and it was HUGE. I had my own king sized bed and a plasma flat screen TV. I walked in and set my stuff down and so did Blake. 

"You like?" He asked and I nodded my head slowly. He laughed at how star struck I was. "I'll let you unpack... Wanna hang out later?" he asks. I nod my head and he closes the door. I start unpacking. Got some dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts, tees, tanks, and undergarments. I unloaded everything and got my computer on charge. I opened it up and Skyped Nikita and I made sure it was the right number. She didn't know I got the job. It ringed a couple of times before she answered.

"Hey Savanna!" She greeted.

"Hey Nicky! How are ya?" I asked.

"Good. How about you, where are you?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, New Mexico, and I'm good." I said.

"NEW MEXICO! When are you coming back?" She said worried. 

"Uh, two months, I think." I say. She face palms. We chated for a bit when someone knocked on the door of my hotel room. I said my goodbyes and went and open the door, there stood Kaya. OMG. OMG. OMG. 

"H-h-h-h-hi." I stuttered. 

"Hello!" She said hugging me. I invited her in. She came in and sat down on the sofa. I was more comfortable talking to her.

"How was your fight?" She asked,

"Aright, there were tons of turbulence though." I replied.

"Awe that's no fun.... well anyways, I thought you could meet all the cast over dinner tonight." She said chirpily. I take a deep breath and swallowed. I nod slowly and nervously. She must havve noticed my panicked state of mind. "You okay?" She asked and I nodded though I was unsure myself. "Do you want help getting ready?" she asked. I nodded.

"Fancy or formal?" I ask my game face on.

--------------------

short I know bare with me the next one will be longer.