Chapter 14

I got back to the hotel with everyone and they told me to dress up a bit. I agreed and left to my room to get changed. On my bed, sat a rose with a note.

Sorry I left. I didn't want to wake you up, you looks so peaceful. See you tonight
B xx

It was very sweet of him to leave me a note, with a rose. He would be the cutest boyfriend. Though it was my last day, I knew I had friends to last a lifetime, brothers and sisters, and that could never be reversed. I thought of all of the times we had, everything we've gone through. Knowing I had them behind me I knew I would have the power to be myself at school no matter what anyone said. I'll hang out with my REAL friends, and not those girls who think after all those year they'll be nice to me now, and then maybe get their 15 minutes of fame. I wouldn't let that happen anymore.

Bringing me out of my thoughts was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Kaya and all of the girls.

"Ready for one last night?" Ro asked. I nodded.

"Happy birthday by the way, Ro." I smiled.

"Thanks lovely!" She smile, the we all got ready, makeup, hair, dresses, the whole deal. It was fun. Then after we were all ready, we left, to the ballroom of the hotel. I was extremely excited to see what the boys and girls had done.

I walked in to see.... Nothing? I must have looked confused as the girls laughed then brought me to the middle of the ballroom floor. Then people came rushing in from all sides. Everyone was there. The cast and crew. Tyler. Will. Blake. Everyone. I smiled at everyone, who was dressed up and I realized that, all of my worrying and everything, was for nothing. These people has always cared for me and always will.

As the party stared we all laughed and had a good time. Blake stuck close and we hung out for most of the party. They brought out a cake for Ro. Everything was perfect in this moment, I never wanted it to end, but of course it did way too soon. Everyone said goodnight, and those who wouldn't be able to see me off said goodbye.

Blake walked me to my room, and said he'd be right back. I walked in my room and but on my comfy pjs and turned on the tv. Soon someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to see Blake, with his hands behind his back.

"I know we aren't official but since you're going back tomorrow, and you have that douche bag boy back home to worry about, so, I figured, that this was appropriate." He said as he asked me to turn around. Then he placed a chain necklace with a single charm, shaped like a teddy bear, that had a B on it. "Just to remember me by." He said. I tired around and hugged him.

"I can't believe a month ago, you and Will meet my mom and I at the airport. I was so scared to talk to you, I was so shy because I thought you were to good for me. All of you were, but now I feel like part of the family." I tell him.

"And that never changes." He tells me, as we hug. I say goodnight to him and go to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and packed my suitcase. No more set. As I placed my last item of clothing in the suitcase there came a knock on my door. Thomas, Dylan, Will, Ki, Dexter, and Kaya.

"Ready to go?" Dylan asks. I nod my head and grab my suitcase. Blake meets is in the lobby and we go in two cars, to the airport.

Once my luggage is in, I hug them and start my goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you little one." Ki smiles rubbing my head. "Don't let 'Em get to you." He tells me as he hugs me.

"I won't. "

"Hey Annie. Don't forget, to skype me." Will smiles.

"Never." I laugh.

"Okay girly. See you soon, yeah?" Dylan says trying not to cry.

"Yeah." Dexter hugged me then started to cry. "I'm not dying Dexter, you'll see me again." I laughed, and he nodded.

"Call with any problems. I'll take the first flight out." Kaya smiles.

"That goes for me too." Thomas smiles.

"Thanks." I smile. Then it was time for blake.

"I'm going to miss you." He tells me sadly.

"I will too." Then he kisses me. That's it. Everything I could wish for. I smile as we finish and I hug him.

"Hey savanna. This is from all of us, just a little something, but open it on the plane." Thomas says hanging me a good size box.

"Thanks." I smile, one last hag for all of them before I left. After security and I got on the plane I opened the gift. It was a picture frame, with a photo of the whole cast and crew, and other things. Like a bag of little candies, a small stuffed bear,  a necklace and a slip of paper.

To Sava:
You better come to premier or we'll all be very upset with you. Lots of love, your new fam,
The cast of the scorch trials.

I loved them, I knew, that this would never be forgotten.

The End