Chapter 13

I woke up, laying on the bed. I had been awoken by my alarm and we had to go film today. I groaned and remembered the events of last night. I smiled to myself and realized, I was still in my clothes from last night. I smiled to myself as I changed into something easy to change out of when we got to set. It was the last scene I had to be in. I'd most likely have to go home after today. I rushed out the door, and saw Kaya at the elevator door. I walked up to her.

"Good morning." I greeted. She looked over at me and beamed.

"Good morning love! How was last night?" She winked at me and I blushed deep red.

"Okay, I guess." I said.

"Your face tells me it was more than 'Okay.'" Kaya teases. "Tell me everything." One the elevator ride, I told her everything about last night.

"Awe, that's so cute! You two make such a cute couple." She smiles as we walk to her car.

"Thanks." I say.

"Are you excited? This will be your last day on set!" She says.

"Well, I don't know.. It'll be great to see my family, but I'm going to miss you guys." I say, trying to hold back the tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh darling... Don't cry. Everyone is planning something special for your last day. Don't tell them I told you, or else I'll be in big trouble." she said winking at me. I laugh and wipe away the stray tear.

"So now I'm not supposed to wonder about the surprise?" I laughed.

"Haha... Yes!" She smiles.

When we arrived on set, I knew it would be a good day. We had to film a bit but today, hopefully, would be filled with moments to remember with this crazy group of people I call co-workers, friends, and dare I say it, siblings. It's so easy to have fun with this crowd and I'm glad I chose this over a date with Jacob.

More than that, I feel like that this has been a learning experience for me. How to deal with being shy, how to deal with boys, how to deal with bullies, and how to make friends to last forever. I mean Kaya is my sister from another mister as well as the other girls on set, like Nathalie and Rosa. I've got over protective brothers, many of them, like Ki, Thomas, Dylan, Dexter and Alex. Even some people who have treated me like a princess, being the adults like Patricia, Wes, James and Aidan. I don't think I forgot all of my friends outside of set, like Ro, Faith, Chrissy and Kiara. I couldn't believe ALL of this started with me not knowing how to use Skype, and accidentally calling the wrong number. Well I guess it turned out to be the right number after all.

After a ton of filming we were cut and that was it. I was done. I would no longer be on the set of the Scorch Trials. I smiled as tears welled in my eyes. I knew I'd see them again at the premiere but, I didn't know anything after that. To be honest I vaguely remember if my character is in the next movie. I had no idea how Blake and I would work, I had no idea if we were friends or more.

"Savanna!" I hear a couple people shout and grab me.

"Stop it! Put me down guys!" I shouted at the boys whom has attacked me.

"Sorry love!" Thomas smiled as the other boys put me down. I turned around to see my attackers; Thomas, Dylan and Jacob who I hadn't really hung out with much. They were taking me back to the hotel. We got into Dylan's car and I got to chose the music! I chose some country and BLASTED it.

When we got back, they walked me to my room.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled at them.

"Hey, Annie... Get ready. Wear a dress and be ready for the best night ever." Jacob smiles. I nod and walk into my room slightly scared, but mostly excited for what the night would bring.

Wrong Number! (A Maze Runner Cast fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें