chapter 1

Ok..... So let me tell you may be their will be some gramatical mistakes so go for the feeling insted of words.

(Ruchika)

"I have been there always for you...... What else you want me to do? "my mom said angrily.
"Ohh mom if you were always there for me then why I can't get your help when I'm on my worst. Where were you at that time? "I asked to mom.

"Ruchika is it a way to talk to your mom? " my father told me from behind.

"Papa (father) You were also not there when I needed you the most" I was crying at that time.

"Ruchi behave yourself".
"Please papa not again. Now I can't take this anymore. I have done as possible as I can..... But now I really can't".

"So what are u going to do now? "
"I have a good job..... Own a apartment. So I was thinking to shift there and maybe that will also help to improve our relation."

I was crying so badly but still still my parents arguing with me. I don't know what I have done wrong to them. But maybe when i will live away from them they get know my value in their life or vice versa..... Just hope for the best.

After an hour I was ready to move out from this house.
"Ok fine..... If you have already made the decision.
Now you going so take care of yourself and whenever you need anything just call us".
Papa was sad while telling me this and mom was crying she don't want to show me that she was crying so she doesn't speak anything.

I said byy to them and gave a normal hug and left the house.

I was waiting for Uber to come but Uber driver cancel the service after 10 min.
Then I went to take taxi and then after one and half hour I was in my own apartment.

I'm so happy to start a new journey with myself as well as sad that in this my parents are not with me.

But still I was happy in my new apartment.I got a call from my brother.

"Hello bhai (brother in hindi). "
"Ruchi are you out of your mind. Why did you left house and get shifted to you apartment? "

"Bhai I just want to focus on myself that's it".
"But still Ruchi..... How can you handle everything on your own?".
"Bhai don't worry I'm 26 I know what is good for me...... So just don't worry about me..... And take of yourself. "
"Ruchi....... "

"Bhai I'll talk you later..... I have to unpack my luggage".

"Okay byy....... Take care"
Silence
"And yeah if you need any thing just call me."he said this after 5-7 sec.

"ok bhai..... Byy".

Guys this is my first story I'm working on..... I hope you all like it.