chapter 3

(Ruchika)

"Thanks for the tissue"

"If you need i can sit with you."
I usually talk to strangers a lot and they even gave me good advice many times.
So I'll not resist him. Please have a seat!

"If you don't mind can i ask you what happened."

"Actually i need someone to talk and you are totally stranger to me , so definitely I'll tell you what just happened with me."

"Ok , Please go ahead I'm all yours ."

"I just don't get it yrr.
I move on from my parents House to my own appartment. I thought now everything will be fine.
But then again i have to move on from my relationship as well."

I just said it in a flow that it will not look like I'm exaggerating.

"Ohh , you can atleast ho back to your parents house that will be fine."

"No , i can't "

"I have to live alone for a while atleast." I said to him with a sad face.

"Fine , you wanna have coffee." He said.

"Thanks a lot but no , i have some work to do." I said and start moving from my table

"Can i get to know your name?"
Strangers are just strangers it's impossible that we will meet again so there is no way he can do anything by knowing my name.

"I'm sorry , i just talk to strangers to calm down my mind or to share my happiness but never say my name nor i ask them to say their name. But if we met again I'll surely tell you my name."

"Ohhh great , so now I'll pray to god everyday to atleast meet up with you once again..... So it will be a privilege to know your name." I think , He said sarcastically .

But that's OK ........ i can't always share my name to some strangers.

"Byy.......Wait for that moment." I said

"Byyy" he said and i left the café.

"