chapter 6

"Yeah sure sir,  I'll definitely have a coffee with you, may be you want to have conversation about the company and office staffs." I said this as because of this i may get to know the exact reason behind this coffee.

Then he said ,
"You are getting me wrong.......... I'm asking you for coffee as a date!"

"Sir , now i literally think you are out of your mind. I'm your staff who work under you , I'm not your business partner or any other girl you can ask to be your date." While saying this i was not in my senses yrr, like what the hell is he thinking about that he ask me to be his date.

"Listen Ruchika,  i have a solid reason to ask you for a coffee or we can also say that it indirectly related to business only. And........"

My phone start ringing.
I said it's my brother.
I didn't even ask him to take it or not ..... i just start walking outside of the cabin while talking on call.

"Hello Ruchi , where the hell are you......your phone was bzy yesterday i have tried a lot of time......with whom you are talking?"

Ohh fuck i blocked his number yesterday because of my mood. I just unblock his no. When i reach at office.

"I'm really sorry bhai...... i was talking to my superior about some office stuff."

"Still Ruchi , you atleast have to inform us that you are okay." He said angrily

"I'm sorry bhai I'll keep that in my next time."

"Even mumma was also stressed about you , you know how she is , she just need a reason to take stress,  so next be careful."

"Sure bhai.......how's mumma?" I ask nervously.

He said"now she is okay, but please inform us about your health and conditions time to time. So that we can also take care of us.......You know how much we all love you."

"I'll try to remind you all about my health and all. So don't worry......and yeah right now I'm in office I'll call you later."

I was about to cut the phone. My brother said "Ruchi also try to have lunch with us."

"Bhai please........."

I was about to say something but in between my brother hang the phone.

What the fuck yrr
I have no clue what is happening in my life.
Everything is messed up.
I have nothing except this job.....and even now i think this job is also about to go.

After the incident in the cabin , the way i turned Rihaan down i don't think he will going to ask me anything.

He maybe proceeding with formality to fire me.

God ji ...... Please save me and my job.

Please!!!!