chapter 4

(RUCHIKA)

After the incident in café. I directly came to my appartment , had a good shower and a coffee and obviously a good cry as well.
I needed these things to relive myself.

My weekend just spend horrible and again in the morning my daily routine will be started.

I need atleast rest for a week but I can't.
After thinking all those things which happened during the day i fell asleep.

'Get up it's 7am , Get up it's 7am'
I speed up myself this was my alarm in my own voice.
Leave i have to speed up, i have to be at office as soon as i can ...... atleast before 9.

I got ready and took a cab to office.
And once i reach their i start getting work as well not even a break of 5 seconds.
That's the life what i wanted ....... i want to excel in corporate world. This is how i can do that.

"Ruchika mam we have arranged the documents just go through these for once so that i can approve from sir." One of employe said.

"Okay leave it to me I'll get it approve.......you can go with your work."

He said okay and get back to his work.

But I'm still sleepy. I need more rest,more sleep.

I go through the documents and decided to get a sign of sir.

Well today only i get to know that my boss has been changed. The son of my boss will going to be the ceo of this organisation.

So i get up with documents and rush towards the office.

Opened the door

"You!"

I was shocked.