chapter 2

(Ruchika)

"How can you do this to me?" How can he just say let's break up so easily?

"It was my love what i was giving you now i stop loving you that's it."

"But atleat you have to consider me while making this decision."
God this is the boy i love from the depth of my heart. I trust him with everything, i really thought that he will never leave me alone. Now he is also doing the same what rest of the world did with me.

"Listen Ruchika i can't go with this further , hope you will understand and just move on the way I'm doing."

"Fine just go to hell , I'll not say that you never deserve my love because once you was the one i want you to be for me."

But what i just said can never help me to move on. I just have this boy to trust in the world now he is saying me to live him alone.

"BYY Ruchika , have a great day , great life , great future ! , whenever you need me just call me."

I need you now and you can't be with me and you thought I'll will call you whenever I'm in need. It's never going to happen.

"Thanks Advit for everything you have done for me."

And within a blink he was gone.
I am left alone in that café , tears following from my eyes. I can't even control them.

I came here in a great mood I thought I'm going to spend my weekend with him and enjoy the day , but he just fucked up my whole day.

"Have a tissue" !!!