chapter 5

"Ohh hello , Miss stranger"
The man sitting in the office told me.

"Why are you here?"i was so shocked when i said that.

"And don't tell me you somehow get to know that I work here and just to know my name you came here!.......if that's the case just leave right now." I said rudely

"I'll not leave unless i get to know your name. I'm here for that so i want to know your name at any cost......till then I'm not leaving." He said and set on sofa.

"It's Ruchika!!!
Now please leave. Today my new boss is coming and if he saw you here....... he will going to fire me from the job. And i have nothing except this job right now. So please leave......I'm requesting you." I said as calmly as i can.

"Okay Miss Ruchika.......but can you please come with me just to drop me? Please." He ask.

"Yeah definitely I'll.......Please come fast." I said

He start following me towards the exit , I was trying to hide myself as much as i can. Then suddenly he stop and said hello to everyone.

I was stunned , i can't move a bit.

Everyone starts wishing him. I was soo confused.
He start introducing himself.

"Hello everyone,
Myself Rihaan , i just took the position of CEO , hope you all will like me and my way of work." After saying this he looked at me and said "Ruchika , i want you in my cabin as soon as i can to discuss something about the organization."

"Yes Sir."
Those were the only two words came out of my mouth. I was so shocked.

Now I'm following him towards his cabin. Only 5 min ago i was forcing him to leave the office.

"Ruchika,  tell me what's going on in the office." He said while sitting on the chair.

"Sir, everything is going well right now if there will be any issue I'll let you know." I said professionally.

He said okay
And i was about to leave. But then he ask me for a coffee.
I thought he is sarcastically asking me that.
So i said,"Sir I'm really sorry about yesterday and even for today , i was not aware about the new boss. I'm really very sorry , this will never happen again in future....."

Then he stops me in between and said
"What are you talking about i just want to have a coffee with you."

"What?"