chapter 9

What should I do now?
I really don't want to loose this job, i already lost a lot in just last few days.

Don't want to loose this job atleast not   because of my stupidity.

I was just preparing myself to get up & apologise to Rihaan for all the things i said to him regarding women & all.

I knocked on his cabin but i didn't get any response. So, i thought maybe he is still angry and don't wanna talk to anyone.

I pushed the door very slightly, just to look in the office from a corner of the door but no one was there.

So i get a leave from there, went to my desk and start working for the day.
We have to outsource few activities regarding some technical jobs.

"Ma'am it's lunch time when are you going to have lunch." One of the employee ask me while holding the tiffin in his hands.

I was about to ignore him but then I saw Rihaan going in the cafeteria.

"Yeah I'm just coming to have lunch you guys can go ahead." I reply as soon as i can cause i want to get apology.

I went to cafeteria at that time he was about to leave after getting his coffee.

At that time i search each and every employee who was having lunch in that cafeteria to check whether any of them has eyes on me.
But fortunately there is no one.

So my way towards Rihaan is crystal clear!!

I just need to follow him to his cabin and I'll apologise, easy breezy.

He was heading towards his office i was following him, he saw me once or twice but didn't respond to me as if he didn't care.

He entered in his office and i was about to push the door and get an entry, my phone buzzed. I took the phone without checking who's on the call  " what a timing you had, you almost had me jobless"

"Ruchika, come to our old home right now."
It was bhai (brother) for sure but still i checked the name on the call.

"But why bhai, what happened."

He didn't respond i asked him again then he said "Please come as fast as you can."

I cut the call and get a cab.

My brother's voice is still echoing in my head
'Please come as fast as you can'
'Come to our old home right now'

His voice was fumbling,  he was definitely scared, but for what?

In our old home there are six person who live there in total '2 my cousin brother, my Aunt-Uncle & my grandparents.

I just hope they all are okay.

To be continued....