Chapter 2 - Ramshackles Plans

Yuu handed Sora a cup of tea to ease him into his new life. If they were stuck with taking care of this kid they might as well get to know him. Besides, maybe he could help them figure out how to get home faster than Crowley pesters them to solve his problems.

He did have magic after all, which would hopefully benefit them. Sora had this odd vibe to him that was different from everyone else in Twisted Wonderland, yet similar in a way that said, "I'm not like the people from your home world!"

They set their own tea down on the coffee table in front of them before sitting down on the lounge couch across from him. Sadly, the sound of their cat—er roommate—filled them with regret for trying to relax for once.

"DID YA GET MY TUNA YET HUMAN?"

A grey cat-like creature with blue flames glowing from its ears, a forked tail, and a striped bowtie ran into the lounge area ready to pounce onto the sofa where the newcomer sat. The second it saw a stranger in it's seat it skidded to a stop in its tracks, stopping inches away from the table.

"Who's this and what's he doing in our dorm?" The cat creature looked Sora up and down skeptically. Who was this kid? He looked younger than Ace and Deuce but also strangely the same age? His hair was spikier than he'd ever seen and he had similar vibes as Yuu as to not fitting in. Wait... He wasn't also from a different world was he? Nah, maybe he just delivered the Tuna.

"Grim, this is Sora. Sora, this is Grim. Please don't give him a hard time Grim he just got here." Yuu introduced the two to each other while reaching for an emergency tuna can they hid in the seat cushions; They hoped it would ease Grim into this new roomate.

Grims eyes lit up when he saw the tuna can emerge from the couch cushion taking all his attention off of Sora.

This was a mistake.

"Awww you're so cute!!!! Are you supposed to be a cat? You're not a heartless right?!"

Sora scooped Grim into his arms removing  tuna from the equation and well, cuddling him. Grim was NOT having it and thrashed violently so he could escape the strangers grasp.

"HEY IM NOT CUTE IM GONNA BE THE BEST MAGE EVER SO LET ME GO SO I CAN HAVE MY RIGHTFUL TUNA!!"

Yuu shook their head before letting out a laugh. "You should probably let him go unless you want to get severely scratched."

With that, Sora sadly let the defenseless creature go. Instantly jumping off his lap Grim snatched the Tuna as quickly as possible and hid behind Yuu. Sora relaxed his shoulders in defeat of letting the adorable creature go.

"Aww..."

"Geez, the great Grim can't catch a break can he? First Ace and Deuce took that hilarious dare and then-"

"Wait YOU DARED THEM TO DO THAT??!" Yuu picked up the Cat and lightly shook him.

"Do you have any idea how much of a mess I had to clean up because of that?? Maybe I shouldn't have given you that tuna after all."

"NO! It wasn't like I made em do it. I didn't know it would turn out that way anyways, I was just having fun." The cat pouted and gave Yuu his best kitty eyes. Yuu sighed and put the cat down, leaving him to his tuna.

"Just don't do it again alright? Riddle nearly had my head for even trying to clean up."

"Uh... What are you all talking about?"
Sora tilted his and finally spoke up after watching all of this unfold.

Previously, he was trying to figure out how his new outfit worked while listening in on their conversation. After having a closer look he discovered that the outfit reminded him of Organization XIII, the only difference being that this one was nice.