Chapter 5 - First Day Of School

"IM LATE IM LATE IM LATE!!"

Yuu panicked while buttoning their blazer and shoving eggs onto their plate. They were going to be late for school!!

At yesterday's unbirthday party they had to drag Sora and Grim back to Ramshackle after finally convincing Riddle to continue his lecture of the Queen of Hearts on a different day. Crowley had been just so gracious enough to forget to provide Sora with a proper school uniform. With none of their clothes fitting Sora they had to run around all night looking for a uniform for their new dorm member when Tsunotaro luckily appeared and conjured up some apparel for him.

Once they had gotten back to the dorm it was past midnight. Unsurprisingly, the next morning they managed to oversleep. Waking up Sora was more of a challenge when they themselves had to get ready.

Man, being a housewarden was hard.

Sora walked into the kitchen with a yawn and his tie undone. He reached for the pan of eggs before realizing what he was doing and grabbed a fork instead, eating the eggs straight out of the pan. Yuu didn't mind as they were rushing to finish.

Sora smiled at Yuu as they cried they were late, not really knowing why. Probably something he forgot again. He felt the same way yesterday and he didn't like it. It felt like he was losing his memories of the worlds he had visited, and he hated the feeling to death.

"Sora we gotta go now! And where is Grim?" They shoved the last bit of eggs into their mouth before tossing their plate and fork into the sink and spinning around ready to run upstairs, thankfully to be met by a sleepy cat-creature.

"I'm here, don't worry. ONE of us has to make it to school on time to get at least half an attendance." Grim put his arms on his hips and looked up at Yuu with a smug smirk.

"Whatever, let's just go." They grabbed Sora by the arm, who was calmly chewing on his breakfast, and pulled him out the door with them.

They looked back to Grim who followed suit.
"You know Grim, you never show you care about school this much. Is it because Sora's here?" They smirked at their cat who gave an angry look back.

"Of course not! I'm just fed up with you being lazy all the time!" Grim jumped on their shoulder and pawed at their face.

"Sure you are." Yuu chuckled and Sora laughed along with them.

"You two are two peas in a pod." He remarked, happily skipping out of Yuu's grasp and heading to the school.

Yuu and Grim just watched as Yuu transferred Grim to their arms.

"Maybe we are." Yuu replied ruffling the cat's head.

"No we are NOT!!!" Grim scoffed but he didn't try to fight them, instead he leaned into their touch and silently agreeing.

*–—– TIME SKIP ——*

"Alright, Class A here we are." Yuu sighed as they opened the door barely making it on time. Sora entered after then and looked around the classroom.

"This is a really big classroom." Sora thought to himself. As he looked around at the heightened seats he could hear murmuring.

Yuu had already taken their seat alongside Grim when they called him over. "Sora there's an extra seat over here!"

Sora made his way over to Yuu as a smile grew on his face. Ace and Deuce were sitting behind them, more people he knows!

"Hey guys how's it going?" Sora looked up at them to start a small conversation, but before they could answer, his new teacher drew everyone's attention in an instant.

"Quiet down pups, class is starting." He whipped a pointer stick into his hands as he spoke. "We have a new student today and I expect you all to behave like good puppies. You can all play with him after class but not right now."