Chapter 7 - The Great Seven

Seven. Villains.

Seven statues. Seven different worlds.

Sora didn't know how to react. All the worlds were separated. None of the worlds new about each other except for a small select few. So how in the worlds did this one have seven of them front and center? And even worse, the people representing those worlds were all bad people he had physically fought!

He took a deep breath and balled up his hands before releasing them. He decided to try and calm down and make sense of all of this. He looked towards the first statue and observed it by itself.

"A statue of the Queen of Hearts. We encountered her in Wonderland. She had Alice in an unfair trial, accusing her of crazy claims based on nothing!"

He turned to the next one.

"A lion statue that looks like scar. We fought him in Pride Lands with Simba. He became a ghost and haunted Simba and we defeated him again."

His eyes widened as he remembered Ruggie. A Hyena just like the three Hyena's he fought with that worked for scar. He noted it and left it in the back of his head for the meantime and turned to the next one.

"A statue of Ursula." He tilted his head in thought. "Er... how many times have we beat her? The first time was when we first met Ariel. Then again when we went to visit Atlantica the second time and had fun singing. But there was also the time during the Mark of Mastery with Riku."

Onto the fourth statue.

"Jafar. He had turned himself into a genie which caused his own downfall since we trapped him in the lamp. I wonder where that lamp is now..."

The next statue he actually didn't recognize. But he had this nagging feeling in his heart like he'd seen it somewhere before. No, he'd never seen this person before in his life. It was like he had someone else's memories... He shrugged it off for the moment. The next statue was of Hades, a person he knew all too well.

"God of the Underworld. Dude needs to chill out and like, I dunno. Maybe get a new hobby besides trying to beat Herc and what not. Its funny how he thinks he can win though."

He turned to the last one and tensed up. He took a deep breath in and out. For some reason this one affected him the most, and he really didn't like it. He hugged himself as he looked at it.

"Maleficent... She manipulated Riku and came back from the dead."

Though deep down, Sora really didn't care about that too much. They had easily defeated her once and could easily again. Atleast, that's what he wanted to believe. She had helped him at Radiant Garden and again in The World That Never Was but, ever since he encountered her in Olympus he had a growing doubt in his mind. He felt so weak after that. So worthless...

"This is like the third time this has happened, Sora, you okay?" Yuu grabbed him by the shoulders and lightly shook him. His facial expression was blank and his eyebrows furrowed. He almost looked like he was about to cry. They didn't know what to do or how to help him but by the seven did they want to.

Sora looked up once he felt their touch and lightly gasped. He scrunched his face up before releasing it and giving a forced smile.

"I'm fine, it's nothing really. It's just..." He nodded his head towards the statues. "I've met all these people before."

"WHAT?!?!" Yuu and Rook exclaimed in unison.

Sora rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "Yep. All of them except for her." He pointed to the fifth statue.

That was when Rook regained his composure to explain who she was.

"As much as I would love to hear you sing of your meetings with our people of worship, allow me to describe to you a tale of Beauté and pain, hardships and fairy tales. The story of the Beautiful Queen, inspiration to my dorm Pomfiore."

While Rook went on a rant about The Beautiful Queen, Yuu was still trying to process Sora's confession and didn't know why Rook simply shook it off. How had he met all of them if they're supposed to be like, long dead here? At Least that's what they thought. Actually, they didn't even think they really existed but were more of legends or folk tales.

Just who in the world was Sora?

A/N

I just realised chapter 7 lined up with being about the great seven lol what a coincidence.

Also, sorry this one is so short! I have no excuses.