Chapter 3 - A Familiar Tea Party Garden

The moment Sora stepped out of the mirror leading to the Heartslabyul dorm, he was instantly hit with the smell of lively fresh roses and the chirping of flamingo's. He could also smell warm earthy yet hot tea and various sugary sweets all mixed together. It was unlike anything he'd ever smelled before and it was amazing.

The first thing he saw was roses upon roses all painted red with a gradient green to blue backdrop. The colors red and white were seen all throughout the garden where the main party was being held. Without even confirming it, he knew that to his right was a full on rose maze and in front of him was the mad hatters tea garden.

"Wonderland..." He let out an excited breath like a child at Christmas. His suspicions had been confirmed. This is wonderland! Atleast, this dorm was.

He jogged ahead to admire the garden in awe, his eyes were sparkling and his smile blinding as he danced around. Yuu and Grim stepped out of the mirror just in time to see his delight and instantly development embarrassment. Yuu ran up to Sora and tried slowing him down.

"Having fun in your first minute of seeing this dorm?" Yuu looked around to make sure no one had spotted them.

"You were right Yuu, it is Wonderland!!! I mean just look at the roses and this garden and the party and-" He was cut off by the click of a phone camera.

"Whoa! You're super photogenic, you know that? You look so happy and genuine in this pic, definitely posting it if you're okay with that. Oh and hey Yuu how are you doing?"

An arm was slung around Yuu as they sighed and posed for a selfie that was over in seconds.

"Sora, this is Cater, Cater this is Sora. He's my newest dorm member."

Cater gave a peace sign to Sora and introduced himself.

"I'm Cater Diamond. And wow, Yuu got someone to actually be in their dorm besides a cat? Looks like ramshackle isn't helpless after all. Maybe we should make a magicam account for it and watch it grow!"

Yuu glared at Cater for the comment and shook their head.

"We are not doing that."

"It's nice to meet you Cater, I'm Sora. And uh, I guess i'm fine with you posting that pic if you tag me. Are you also using kingstagram? And what's Magicam?"

Sora smiled at Cater as he admired his outfit. It was white with red and gold mixed around and it seemed to have a type of heart-rose theme to it. A striped yellow and black sash stuck out as a belt and there were pins on his blazer with various designs.

Cater finished on his phone and put it away before letting out an offended gasp, putting his hand on his heart and leaning back dramatically.

"Oh my Seven you don't know what magicam is let alone have one?? Also you HAVE to tell me what kingstagram is! Is it like magicam or faetube or what?!"

Sora nervously laughed at this guys enthusiasm for social media. Sora also didn't know what faetube was and figured if he didn't know what kingstagram was then they probably didn't have it here.

"Oh it's not anything great actually. I was probably just misremembering the name."

"Well, we definitely need to get you a magicam account then asap!"

Heavy frantic footsteps approached and everyone turned to see who it was.

"YUU YOU GOT ANOTHER STUDENT?!!!?"

Two people stopped in their tracks, one of which was hunched over out of breath. The first had dark blue hair with a blue spade tattoo on his right eye. The second one who was out of breath had orangey hair with a heart tattoo on his left eye.