Don't you see what you're finding? This is Heaven in hiding

A/N; Saturday arrives along with some of the gang, a few are missing much to Manon's despair and they spend some time getting to know each other. Before that Jake makes breakfast and spends their last few hours alone discovering more about her. I was too excited to post so I have only edited this once, I'll fix any mistakes later! It's a long one and possibly my favourite one yet.

The song for this chapter is Heaven in Hiding by Halsey

"Can you hear my heartbeat fucking kickin'?Your eyes light up 'cause you best believeThat I got something up my sleeveI walk my talk No time for wishful thinking

Your eyes light up 'cause you best believe
That I got something up my sleeve
I walk my talk
No time for wishful thinking

I push up on my toes
You call me, "sweet thing"
I'm breathing down your neck
Your body's screamin'

You thought that you were the boss tonight
But I can put up one good fight
I flip the script
Like I can take a beating

You surrender to the touch
You'll know
I can put on a show"

Heaven in Hiding - Halsey
*********

Manon surfaced from sleep to the sound of rain battering off the windows, the morning so bleak and grey the room was cloaked in shadows. Sighing, she rolled over, hand snaking through the sheets to find Jake and discovering he'd already gotten up, the bed cold on his side. She stretched her legs, a pleasant burn spreading through her muscles that only made her smile. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking for her phone, snatching it off the night-stand. A litany of texts appeared and she groaned when she noticed the time, 10 am and every message said they'd arrive by 1 pm. She had three hours, nervous energy fueled her body as she dragged herself out of bed.

Manon grabbed her clothes and headed into the bathroom, jumping in the shower and hurriedly cleaning herself, doing her best to keep her hair out of the spray of water. Once she had toweled off and gotten dressed, she carefully applied her makeup. Choosing her favourite red liquid lipstick to boost her confidence and finished off with a slash of black liner. Dressed head to toe in black, her white hair braided in a single cable down her back. She'd gotten over the melancholy that had crept over her every thought the past 24 hours and now just wanted them to get here. A trickle of excitement finally hit her when it sank in that they were actually coming.

She sprayed on perfume before leaving the bathroom, not bothering to pick up after herself and halted when she caught sight of Jake propped up on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey tracksuit bottoms. He was reading something on his phone, looking more beautiful than he had any right to and only glanced up when she managed to get her legs to carry her towards the bed. He looked her up and down, eyes trailing over her tight jeans and sticking to her painted mouth, he couldn't seem to look away from it. Manon smirked and sat down beside him, noticing the mug of coffee he'd placed on her nightstand.