I don't need a knight, so baby, take off all your armor

A/N: Paul speaks. Jake and Manon fight it out... in their special way! Meaning, the smut scene that never ends and a lot of dirty argument talk, lol. It just... they wanted to fuck, okay! And who am I to stop them?! 🤭

Sorry for the delay! I had half of this written since I posted the last chapter but didn't know how to end it. I let Manon have the reins for that. Blame her if you don't like it!

"I'm not Snow White, but I'm lost inside this forestI'm not Red Riding HoodBut I think the wolves have got meDon't watch the stilettosI'm not, not CinderellaI don't need a knight, so baby, take off all your armorYou be the Beast, and I'll be the B...

I'm not Red Riding Hood
But I think the wolves have got me
Don't watch the stilettos
I'm not, not Cinderella
I don't need a knight, so baby, take off all your armor
You be the Beast, and I'll be the Beauty
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly?
I want it all, but I want you more
Will you wake me up, boy, if I bite your poison apple?

Don't lock me in your tower
Show me your magic powers
I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger
I want the love, the money and the perfect ending
You want the same as I, so stop pretending
I wanna show you how good we could be together
I wanna love you through the night
We'll be a sweet disaster

I don't believe in fairytales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to Wonderland"

Wonderland - Natalia Kills
*******

Manon

Manon observed Jake and Paul with a satisfied smirk. The world seemed to have gone still. Dead and empty air in the house as not even the wind made a sound. The beat of her heart and the thoughts in her mind were all she could hear. Jakes growled warning in Paul's ear had frozen him in place. Tears streaked down his haggard face as he stared at her. The blood in her veins was electric under her skin. Adrenaline sharpened her eyes and senses, and a feeling of complete surety washed over her as Jake held Paul in a choking hold, and the lusty part of her brain was firing on all cylinders at the arresting sight. Uncoiling to her feet, she stepped toward them, noting Jake's grip tightening as she stopped within spitting distance of the broken man.

"If you sit quietly, answer my questions, and don't lie to me, you will get to see the sunrise. If you don't... I'll let you imagine what I'll do to you." She crooned, scenting the sour sweat and a slight tang of an infected wound from Paul.

Paul couldn't speak or really nod, but she took the slight jerk of his head as one anyway and told Jake to let him sit on the chair she had just vacated. Richy's dad stumbled, heavy feet tripping over each other as he fell into the chair and eyed her warily. Jake moved to stand behind the chair, hands braced on the back to grab Paul if he made a move for her. She doubted he would but was impressed by the proud smirk on Jake's face when she thought she'd find disgust there. He kept surprising her, and she hoped he always would as she dragged the coffee table closer to Paul's chair and perched on the edge of it.