Beware the beauty with the lonely face who whispers every word you want to hear

A/N: It's the weekend but there will be no rest for the wicked! Phil visits, as does Alan Bloomgate, Steve leaves and Manon shows Jake just how pointless his jealousy is! I had such a good time writing this and hope its worth the wait!

Thank you for the lovely comments on the last chapter, I adored them and get so happy when I read them. This one took a while to be written but I actually wrote it all today. I have managed to catch a damn cold so wanted it done and posted before it really set in and rendered me useless. At least I get to read the new Stephen King book I've been waiting a year for! Let me know what you think and thank you for reading!

"I ain't kissin' no assBut I'm makin' out like a banditI'm brutally honest when I'm mouthin' offHere's a bandageThey say I'm savvy for my ageand savage as any devilBut at least I'm no imposter strapped in Jesus sandals

But I'm makin' out like a bandit
I'm brutally honest when I'm mouthin' off
Here's a bandage
They say I'm savvy for my age
and savage as any devil
But at least I'm no imposter strapped in Jesus sandals

I take what I want
Take what I need
And do it all with dignity
Say what I want
Say what I mean
And I don't need you to agree

I don't spit before I fuck it
Got a hand on the pistol in my pocket
I don't play nice
I'm not a shit talker
I'm a straight shooter

Now just give me the money, honey

Straight Shooter – Skylar Grey
*******

MANON

"You all packed?" Manon asked Steve as she shuffled into the kitchen on Saturday morning.

Steve was his usual chipper self, smiling at her moody, tired face, and she knew her hair was a twisted mass on the back of her head. She didn't care and just grabbed the mug of coffee he'd poured for her.

"I am. I didn't bring much, so it didn't take long." He said quietly, and she nodded.

"When do you leave?"

"Around 4. Flights at 9 pm, but I want to get there early so I can return the car and stuff my face before boarding." Steve chuckled.

"Yum. Airport food." Manon shuddered, but Steve had a weird love for the stuff; considering how many flights he took a year, she supposed he'd gotten used to it.

"I can always call and see if they'll let me work from here? If you need an extra hand." He offered, but she could see he was dying to return home before going back to work.

"I'd love that, but I've got it covered. Go see your wife and get back to work. I have too much to do now."

Steve grinned, "No rest for the wicked."