Naruto

- team 7 is 13 & 14 rn, sakura and Sasuke are 14, Naruto 13-

-

Naruto groaned, following Sasuke and Sakura down the path of the woods. Kakashi had sent them on a horrible mission to look for some old lady's dumb cat. It was taking hours!

"Can't we just say it died or something?" Naruto complained. Sakura gave him a dirty look.

"No! We're going to find the cat! It's a mission, Naruto! Even if it's not a good one, it's still important!"

"Helping an old lady with a cat isn't important, Sakura-Chan!" Naruto whined. Sasuke put a finger to his lips.

"Shut up!" Sasuke hissed, looking into the trees. They heard rustling around them.

Sasuke pulled out two kunei, and Sakura pulled out one. Naruto forgot his kunei, so he stood in a ready position in back of the two. Suddenly, a familiar white-haired boy jumped from above them.

"Hello, friends," Kabuto said. "Fancy meeting you here."

Sasuke growled. 'Strange sound,' Naruto thought.

Suddenly,Kabuto appeared behind them. He grabbed Naruto by his back arms, and out his hand over the blonde's mouth. He was already zooming through the trees once Sasuke and Sakura noticed he had taken the Uzumaki.

"Let me go!" Naruto yelled into Kabuto's hand, biting. He tried kicking and hitting him, but he could feel himself slipping. He felt a paper to his mouth. Chloroform, he presumed. Sure enough, he was out in 10 seconds.

-

"What do you mean, Naruto's gone?" Kakashi asked. Sakura shied from her Sensei.

"Kabuto took him!" Sasuke said. He was worried about the dobe. What did Kabuto want with Naruto? Why wouldn't he take Sasuke? He had the curse mark, after all!

"We will report this to Lord Sixth immediately!" Kakashi said, running into the village.

-