Coming Back To Konoha

-

Menma rode on his mom's back as they walked into the village. 

"Mama, does papa live here?" Menma asked, as Naruto looked to Karin.

"Y-yes.. but we're gonna go to our new home first before we see him, okay?" Naruto said.

-

They arrived at Naruto's apartment. He grabbed the key under the doormat and walked in. There was a family sitting down in his kitchen.

"What are you doing in my house?" Naruto asked.

"This is our home!" a man yelled at him. "We bought it 5 years ago!"

Naruto apologized, walking out. Oh right. They sold his apartment after he "died".

"What now?" Karin asked. Naruto shook his head.

"W-we go to Sasuke's place, I guess."

-

Naruto knocked on Sasuke's door. They stood there for a solid 2 minutes before the door was opened. Sasuke looked like absolute shit. He had a bottle of tequila in his hand, and his hair was a mess. 

"Ñ-Naruto?!" Sasuke yelled. He dropped the bottle of alchohol. It smashed on the floor, causing  Menma to yelp.

"Great. I'm going crazy. Again. Goodbye, hallucination!" Sasuke laughed, closing the door. Naruto grabbed the knob, opening the door and walking in. Karin followed.

"What the- YOURE DEAD!" Sasuke said, stumbling back. Naruto gave him an apologetic look.

"Sasuke- I'm not dead. I ran away."

-

Naruto just explained. Everything.

Sasuke stared at the small child in front of him, tears in his eyes. He hugged Menma as hard as he could, crying more and more.

"Is he my papa?" Menma asked Naruto, pointing to Sasuke. Naruto laughed, tears in his eyes. 

"Yes, he's your papa."

-