Labor

-

Sasuke, Sakura, and Sai continued training, Kakashi watching as Sasuke pinned Sai. The whole time, Sakura imagined that they were fighting over her.

It had been 4 months since Naruto's "death". Everyone had mostly recovered, except for Sasuke crying every night.

-

Sasuke went home that night, feeling empty. Just like he had for 4 months. Every night.

He arrived at the Uchiha mansion, but he suddenly decided to go to the river, where Naruto used to go all the time. He had nostalgia, and needed a piece of deja vu to cure him.

Arriving at the river, the raven sat down on a flat rock. Looking down, he saw Naruto's name carved into the stone with a kunei. He smirked.

"That dobe," he whispered, a tear rolling down his face. He looked across the water. The river was thin, so he could see the other side fairly clear. The tears in his eyes blurred his vision slightly.

Suddenly, Sasuke stopped breathing. He stared across the river at Naruto. Or was it? It looked like Naruto, but seemed to be much more pregnant. He watched as the boy turned, and when Sasuke blinked, Naruto was gone.

'Just a hallucination,' Sasuke thought. 'I was thinking about Naruto, so I saw him.'

But a part of him wasn't sure.

-

"Dammit!" Naruto yelled, running into the house. Karin gave him a strange look.

"What?"

"I saw Sasuke!!! He saw ME!!!" the blonde yelled. Karin raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Sasuke?"

"T-the baby's father, that Orochimaru  insemenated me with?" Naruto asked. Karin nodded, making a 'oh yeahhh' sound.

"This is bad!" Naruto yelled. Karin put a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, Naruto. Don't get distressed!" she tried saying. It didn't work. 

Naruto felt cramps in his swollen abdomen, very close together. He was honestly too angry to notice when liquid spilled down his leg, staining his pants. He was yelling and crying, when suddenly-

"AAAGGGHHHHH!" Naruto screamed, falling down. Karin saw Naruto's wet pants and immediately knew that his water had broken. She picked up the blonde, whispering comforting words as she carried him to his bed.

"GAAAHHHH!" he screamed, holding his stomach. Karin stripped the bed of its sheets and put a plastic covering on top.

"It's okay, Naruto. You're in labor. Take some deep breaths."

"ITS NOT OKAY!" Naruto yelled, breathing heavily. Sweat beaded all over his face, and tears fell down his cheeks. "IT HURTS!"

Karin became worried when blood spilled everywhere. Was that supposed to happen?

"I know, I know. I need you to try and stay calm, okay? Maybe talk to the Kyuubi? That can distract you, right?" Karin asked. Naruto have one last scream as he entered the black abyss. He wasn't surprised that he still felt the pain.

"K-KIT!" the Kyuubi yelled, holding its stomach. "Are you- doing- OK?" it said. Naruto screamed along with it.

"SAME AS YOU!" Naruto screamed, as a contraction hit him. He returned to his body, and found that Karin was taking off his clothes. She looked at his bare stomach and smiled. It was huge, bigger than usual. She didn't tell Naruto, but she knew that jinchuriki babies were larger than normal, and would be much harder to push out. She knew he'd get scared.