Karin's Solution

-

"You'll just have to stay with me, then!" Karin smiled. Naruto smiled back, petting Nyan.

"T-thanks Karin. You really don't have to," Naruto said, tracing his stomach. Karin made a face.

"Of course I do! You're family, right? Maybe we're cousins or something."

The Uzumakis giggled at this.

-4 months later, Naruto is 6 months prego-

Naruto waddled into the kitchen to take his meds. He opened the bottle and took them, smiling at Karin when she walked into the kitchen as well.

"Good morning!" Karin smiled. Naruto nodded, swallowing his pill.

"Good morning!" Naruto said. He felt a sudden wave of nausea, and crouched down. He covered his mouth, as Karin scooped him up and ran to the bathroom. Naruto threw up into the toilet, as Karin patted his back.

"It's okay, Naruto. Only 3 months to go. You'll be okay," Karin comforted him. Naruto fell into her arms, crying now.

"Karin! I'm hungry!" he whined. Karin giggled, hugging him. His very pregnant belly got in the way of them, but they didn't mind.

-

Karin walked with Naruto outside, holding his hand as they walked to the river. They liked to go there when Naruto wasn't feeling well. It calmed him. Naruto rubbed his large ball-like stomach and groaned.

"What is it?" Karin asked, stopping. Naruto shook his head, wincing.

"Cramp. It's fine. Give me a sec," he said, sitting down. Karin sat next to him, a worried expression on her face.

"How bad?" she asked. Naruto made a face.

"Bad."

"Are you in labor?" 

"What the- NO! I'm only 6 months, Karin!"

"Fine," Karin sighed, standing. She picked up the blonde and carried him, bridal style, home.

-

"Here!" Karin yelled, pointing to the book she was holding. Naruto looked up from his food and raised an eyebrow.

"I found a chapter on pregnant jinchuriki!" she squealed. Naruto scoffed, looking back to his food.

Karin began to read as her eyes widened. "Naruto! Listen to this!"

Pregnant Jinchuriki 

There are a few things to how about pregnant jinchuriki. Males and Females are different. Females have 9 months, like a normal human term. However, Males have 6 months.

When males are a few days from giving birth, they will cramp very badly and get very bad symptoms. Male jinchuriki birth takes a long time, (about a day or two) and is more painful than a normal birth. Also, when jinchuriki are distressed, sometimes they will start to grow another baby in the womb. The record for a jinchuriki most babies carried at once is 23. This is because the tailed beast inside them causes them to get stronger in distress, but getting stronger in pregnancy is growing in numbers.

When jinchurikis are in labor, make sure to keep them calm. If they are distressed, more children will begin to grow. However, this is only in cases involving a 1-5 tailed beast. 5 plus tailed beasts usually will awaken their beats whilst in labor. Chakra May form around the jinchuriki to protect it in this vulnerable state.

Naruto stared, wide-eyed, at his stomach. He couldn't believe it. That much? He was glad that he had the 9 tails, and couldn't carry more kids. He's been distressed at least 10 times in the past 6 months. Oi.

"Geez, Naruto. I'm so sorry!" Karin laughed. Naruto threw his spoon at her, hitting her in the arm.

"Ow!" she giggled. Naruto laughed, too.

"So... I'm giving birth in a few days, huh?" Naruto asked. Karin nodded.

"Well, we already have a crib," Karin said. "I better read to find out how to feed a jinchuriki baby."

Naruto giggled. Suddenly, black filled his mind as he stared eye-to-eye with the Kyuubi, in its red cage.

"Hi kit," it said. Naruto was frightened. (He isn't friends with Kurama yet!)

Naruto clutched his stomach and squeezed his eyes shut. The Kyuubi looked at him apologetically.

"S-sorry Kit," why was he so... nice?

"What do you want?" Naruto asked, trying to not make his voice shake. The Kyuubi smiled.

"13 and pregnant. Wow, Kit. You realize I'm trying my best to keep you alive, so you'd better show some respect."

"Alive?" Naruto questioned. The beast sighed.

"Kid, you realize that I could kill that baby you're carrying at any time. I'm using my chakra to carry him."

Naruto stared, smiling. "It's a boy?"

The Kyuubi scoffed. "Yeah, it is. Anyways, I could make you have 100 of those and explode if I wanted to. But I didn't, did I?"

Naruto shook his head. Maybe he shouldn't be mean to the Kyuubi. It has a lot of control over him and his baby.

"Anyways, you're giving birth soon. I get to decide when. Heehee. But, you need to know some things beforehand."

"Which are?"

"One, the baby's coming out of your ass. Sorry kid, it's the truth."

"What the hell!?" Naruto yelled. He didn't want to do this anymore!

"Two, it's gonna hurt. Really bad. Just know that when you give birth, I feel the pain, too. So I'm suffering with you. The cramps too. It sucks."

Naruto giggled.

"Three, it'll take a while. Male jinchurikis have more difficulty pushing, and so I'll have to focus my chakra on keeping the monster alive until it's born."

"Is that it?" Naruto asked, as he returned to his chair in the kitchen. He sighed, finishing his food. He felt his baby kick. It tickled. He smiled, feeling his bowling ball stomach. He loved his baby, even if it would break his ass.

-